Lindsey Blinds Etc

A41 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since May 2009

13500 N Tamiami Trl Ste 3

Naples, FL 34110

We are your one-stop source for all your interior design and home dcor needs, including custom window coverings, window treatments, draperies and top treatments. We also have a large selection of wallpaper books, and we offer upholstery, custom bedding, headboards, and much more. We offer a wide variety of Hunter Douglas window fashions to meet all your needs, including favorites like Duette Honeycomb Shades, Silhouette Window Shadings, Luminette Privacy Sheers, wood blinds, shutters and more. Our services include design consultations and professional window coverings measuring and installation. Please contact us for more info. 4 employees. no subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges. License #21-8013268990-5. Additional DBA - Hunter Douglas Gallery Window Fashion....

blinds and curtain (41)

11/26/2019

when the owner learned from an employee who greeted us that we wanted to purchase and have installed the motorized tracks without changing our drapes he didn't even bother to get off his chair in his office. His answer was we are not interested if you are not purchasing drapes here. we were very disappointed in this attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
motorize existing drapes on 7 large windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

04/09/2018

Very well, color size and fit are perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds for corner sliders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are happy with your product and install.

08/26/2017

My husband and I are very happy with the window treatments and window seat cushions from Lindsey Blinds. Their entire team was a pleasure to work with from the selection process through the final installation. They were cordial and knowledgeable and we felt their prices were quite reasonable. Everything looks truly lovely, we would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed professional advice in selecting and installing window treatments for our entire new home in keeping with a tropical, yet elegant feel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

07/31/2017

Very good installation. Wide selection of products and reasonable delivery times

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valence and panel draperies

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

05/15/2017

Excellent. The next time I have a problem I will call them first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was having a problem and thought might need a service call to repair. Went to Lindsey Blinds and a very nice gentlemen how to fix the problem. I was able to fix the problem without a service call.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

04/08/2017

Great. Owner Simon came to measure the space and prepare an estimate. He was on time and professional and quick. I asked for installation on a certain date, knowing that I would be home then. He scheduled the job, and the installer arrived right on time and took less than a half hour to do the work. I called a few days before the appointment to ensure the schedule was being kept, and the only sugg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a blind installed in a tall bathroom window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

11/04/2016

Competent, knowledgeable service and color and interior design suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom made window shades.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2016

08/08/2016

Simon Barrett, the owner, came out to meet with us, show us options, and provide the estimate. He was very nice, professional, prompt and courteous. He emailed us the estimate that evening, and it was very reasonable -- so much so that we asked him to come out again the next day to give us an estimate for a pricier window treatment for TWO rooms. And he did. Again, he got us the estimates that sam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted an estimate for faux-wood blinds for a sunny room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2016

02/24/2016

They came to measure and then I went to the store to select fabric. I had the full attention of the decorator. After I placed my order, they called back and said a different size would work better for me, although it was more expensive. When I said no thanks, they said they'd cover the additional cost. The installation is perfect and went just as well as the in store service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed woven-wood verticle blinds. They are beautiful. They look just like woven-wood Roman shades, but they are turned on their side. And they are textured white and tan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2016

Photo for Lindsey Blinds Etc - 13500 N Tamiami Trl, Naples, FL - 30499655

10/27/2015

Competitive, punctual, and creative. They did a great job on plantation shutters, hunter Douglas shades, and black out drapes. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just received a competitive quote and I'm waiting for them to install blinds

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2015

Blinds, shutters, custom draperies, window treatments, bedding, upholstery, & wallpaper. Repairs & installations - window shades & treatments.

Hurricane Shutters