Conditioned Air Co of Naples LLC

Founded 1962 • Angie's List since August 2008

We are a full service HVAC company with offices in Naples, Ft. Myers and North Venice, Florida. We serve the SW coastal communities from Bradenton to Everglades City and the adjoining inland communities in those counties. Conditioned air has over 300 full time employees, including more than 65 service technicians, and we have over 35,000 units under contract. We were named the Contractor of the Year for 2010 by the ACCA and received the Uncommon Friends Foundation Business Ethics Award in 2011. 2012 marked our 50th anniversary. Most recently in 2014, Conditioned Air was awarded Best Contractor to Work For in the South by the ACHR NEWS magazine....

Water Pure Pool Service-Cleaning/Maintenance/Leak Detection

Welcome to Water Pure Pool Service & Maintenance. Our weekly visits will provide you with the most professional, skilled and dependable pool service in our community. We have years of expert experience to go along with attention to detail and dependability to ensure your pool will always be well balanced and looks its best. We will leave a “checklist” every week showing what we did, as well as any of our concerns, if any. As a total pool service company, we can help with any situation (repairs, leak detection, heaters Etc). We are focused on developing a loyal base of lifelong clients. We understand that loyalty can only be earned through both the quality of our work and the service we provide. We look forward to earning your business and loyalty.

Award 2019
Offers by Water Pure Pool Service-Cleaning/Maintenance/Leak Detection on Angie's List

10/07/2018

The technician was thorough and even called me two days later to check that what he had done had improved the functioning of my ac. It hadn't but that was because when we went into the attic a few days later we discovered our usual service company had sabotaged the unit to encourage us to buy a new ac and air handler.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
our ac ceased working properly after another company serviced it. We wanted to see if it had been sabotaged.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Member, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you with the trouble you were experiencing from another company. Sadly, the high pressure sales culture at some companies causes people to stray from doing the right thing for the customer. I'm sorry you experienced this but glad we could help sort things out for you. Thank you also for taking the time to write in and for the "A" grade. T...

08/20/2018

We have only had good experiences as far as service quality and customer service. They are very expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Occasional service issues on 5 year old HVAC system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Member, Thank you for the overall rating of "A" for our service quality and customer service. I'm glad that you have only had good experiences with our people; that is certainly our goal and nice to hear. I am sorry to learn that you feel we are very expensive. We do work diligently to keep our expenses in line with providing a value to our customers. Since our team of service professionals is pai...

08/20/2018

Fine. They are very expensive. If you want prompt, solid service and are not price sensitive they are a good option. But if you have the time to shop around and line up a competent alternative that understands your system I would do that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance

06/20/2018

Excellent no problems no attempt to upsell

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine maintainance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Member, Thank you for your "A" rating and having us back into your home the next time you need us. I really appreciate the comment about no attempt to up-sell as that is something we stress in our company. Thank you for taking the time to write about our team and letting us know how we did. Thanks again for your loyalty and trusting Conditioned Air with your needs. Theo Etzel

11/09/2017

Price was a little on the expensive side. They did a good job. I think the professionalism is what stood out with me. They were different from other AC companies

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed an HVAC unit. It included a 5 year service contract.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Member, Thank you for your business and for rating us nearly straight "A's." I'm very glad that you would hire us again and I thank you for your loyalty. I'm glad you had a great experience with our people and extending your trust to us means so much. We don't take that responsibility lightly. I hope you get many more years of enjoyment out of your system and thanks again for taking the time to su...

Residential & Commercial Repair & Installation. Maintain Heating & Air Conditioning. Heat Pumps. Indoor Air Quality. Air Cleaners. Thermostats. Dehumidifying Systems, Ventilation, & Filtration. Refrigeration Equipment & Ice Machines. Pool Heaters. Custom Ductwork Fabrication.

Ask for details.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available, PayPal