Becker Home Maintenance

• Trade License Expiration
  • 02/19/2022

Located in

Naples, FL 34102

With 6 years of professional home maintenance experience, we are here to address all your handyman, flooring, painting and remodeling needs and dreams....

handyman (8)interior painting (5)home remodeling (5)home remodeling (4)marble & granite (2)garage building (2)screen repair (2)lighting (2)electrician (2)countertop installation (2)mobile home remodeling (1)basement remodeling (1)

02/05/2021

It was excellent. They were professional. They did a fantastic job. They have a great communication. They have a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did plumbing, handyman, and electrical service for me, which they hooked up a waterline on our fridge, hung some fixtures, and installed lights for me.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

02/04/2021

He did an excellent job and is super friendly and efficient. He knows what he is doing and I would highly recommend him. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in new light fixtures in the kitchen and hung up two TVs on the wall.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,home theater design

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

02/04/2021

Beautifully. Blake and his team are meticulous, clean, responsible, and have high standards of excellence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gazebo

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

02/04/2021

They did a great job and I was very pleased. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely be hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted in my home.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

02/02/2021

The work turned out beautiful and wonderful. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did home texture, fixed the rack, redesign the mirror, and my home laundry.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

01/28/2021

We will be using this company again! On time, budget friendly, clean, respectful and kept us informed throughout the entire project! Seamless, thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior, Handymen

CATEGORY countertops,handyman service,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

01/27/2021

Becker Home Maintenance provided excellent service and will certainly use them again. They were polite, responsive and on time. I have recommended them to many others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Handymen

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

01/27/2021

Blake and his team are amazing. Angie was so quick to respond and set us up with our consultation. Mike and Blake came right out within a couple of days looked at the project gave us a price and started the work right on time. They were prompt and very clean. We were super happy with the bathroom they help us finish and I definitely would recommend Becker Home Maintence to any of my friends and we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

CATEGORY handyman service

01/27/2021

Becker Homes has been great to work with. They are a reliable team who does everything from small fixes to removal of wallpaper and painting. They did a great job! I will use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting and removing wallpaper - Interior

CATEGORY home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

01/27/2021

Becker Maintenance is a very professional and efficient company that executes high quality work! I have used them several times over the past few years and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Handymen

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,screen repair,garage builders,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

Handyman, interior and exterior painting, hardwood, laminate, all types of flooring, and remodeling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing