Andrew Fuhrmann Screen Repair

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2016

4535 22nd St NE

Naples, FL 34120

Andrew Fuhrmann Screen Repair, LLC. is licensed and insured in Collier and Lee Counties. You can reach us by phone at (239)250-3828 or by email: AFScreenRepair@yahoo.com and you can visit our website at www.AFScreenRepair.com....

screen repair (60)sunroom and patio (1)

03/30/2020

Andrew made quick repairs; Lanai screens look brand new. Excellent service, Andrew is personal and professional. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace torn screens both side and ceiling panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

02/21/2020

Perfect, excellent job. Will hire again if needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-screen sliding doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

01/25/2020

We used Andrew for a complete replacement of our lanai screen a couple of years ago. One of the panels developed a hole, we called Andrew and he came out the same day and repaired it. His service has been excellent, I couldn't be more pleased with his work, pricing, and promptness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced screen panel in our lanai over our pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

01/10/2020

Andrew Fuhrmann was very accommodating regarding our rather unusual situation. He made himself available immediately before delivery of the hot tub and afterwards to repair whatever needed attention on the screen cage. I hasten to say that my first experience with this company in 2018 was not good. Subsequently I learned that the company had hired someone who did not have very good customer skills...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A large screen panel and a crossbar on our lanai screen cage had to be removed to allow for a hot tub to be moved into the lanai. After hot tub was installed it was necessary to re-install the large screen panel, replace a smaller one, and replace the crossbar.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

10/19/2019

One of our screens came off the soffit and I was afraid the gap would get larger the longer it was not repaired. I called a couple of vendors and no one called back. I submitted a project request on Angie’s List, and within a couple of hours 3 vendors emailed me back. Fortunately, Andrew was able to come the next day for an estimate. He called before he arrived and came within the time window he p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

10/15/2019

The job was done within a few days and was perfect. A small section of lanai had been ripped and they fixed it perfectly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a torn screen

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

07/15/2019

Very smoothly.Came on site for estimate & completed the work in a timely and professional manner. If we are in need of future screen work, I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Andrew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aluminum repair & re screen

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

07/12/2019

Work went very well, and exactly as requested. Great attention to detail and fantastic workmanship. Gave me a quote on the spot, which was very much in line with other estimates I had received. The decision was easy. We agreed to an install date and everything went exactly as Andrew said it would. Finally, the patio can be used as intended, and without intrusion from pests. If you need an screen e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enclosure for a patio overhang with doors on 2 sides

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

Photo for Andrew Fuhrmann Screen Repair  - 4535 22nd St NE, Naples, FL - 37980813

02/11/2019

Andrew was amazing. Extremely professional, punctual, friendly and efficient. His prices were very reasonable and I would hire him again in a second. Can’t say enough about how pleased I am with his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired 4 lanai screens and replaced 2 screens.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

01/16/2019

He was on time and done in under 2 hours. Cleaned up and took old screen waste. Made sure I was happy with door operation and the new screen. Very satisfied with job completion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced screens on Lanai and replaced hardware on screen door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

Repair Screened in Front Entryways and Lanai's, Re-screen Pool Enclosures. Replace Rusted Screws and Concrete Anchors.

Repair Smart Phones, Tablets & Televisions.