American Home Renovation

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since April 2011

All around home repairs from cabinets to sprinklers I do it all. 3rd generation carpenter with a wide range of work experience. Let me help you get back your equity in your home. Free quotes and advice. For complete satisfaction that you will want to tell your friends about just call zach. Award winning....

Home Solutions Inc

With over 10 years of experience, I started building my business 2 years ago in 2018. I can handle all of your projects - big or small. My goal is to provide the highest quality of work to my customers in an efficient and affordable way.

Offers by Home Solutions Inc on Angie's List

03/23/2017

I sent an e-mail request for work I needed done in my master bathroom. I did not receive a reply so I called the company and got an answering machine. I left a message and never received a call back. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
master bathroom

CATEGORY handyman service

I apologize I moved from the area 2 years ago. Angie's list still had my old address on file. I'm sorry for the inconvience.

12/31/2015

I needed multiple things done. Service Provider did a great job. I would recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing,Painting, replaced siding.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/08/2015

They did an excellent job! I was thrilled with them! I have even scheduled other services through them going forward. Zach Batcher is the gentleman that helped me. I could not have been more happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced all the bad wood on the exterior of our house, caulked, and painted it. He even cleaned my skylights and everything!

CATEGORY remodeling,house painters

03/26/2015

Zack was on time, skilled and does very good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new doors, frames and trim

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

01/28/2015

It took a while to get in touch and set up a date, but once it was arranged, he came at appointed date and time as promised. The fan installation was done without a hitch. We were very pleased with the work. We were so pleased, we spoke with him about other jobs we wanted done around the house; in detail. He seemed interested, even gave us a quote; however, we never heard back from him again. For ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan installation.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,ceiling fans

Fencing repair & replacement. Painting. Pressure washing. Concrete restoration. Decorative concrete. Complete house maintenance.

Large electrical, plumbing & roofing jobs.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa