Alumin X, LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since May 2012

Family owned and operated. 20 years experience in Southwest Florida. Free Estimates....

Home Solutions Inc

With over 10 years of experience, I started building my business 2 years ago in 2018. I can handle all of your projects - big or small. My goal is to provide the highest quality of work to my customers in an efficient and affordable way.

Offers by Home Solutions Inc on Angie's List

09/01/2018

Never heard from them in over a week to discuss or set up a meeting

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lanai screen repair

CATEGORY screen repair

I was not notified of an attempted contact through Angie's List and didn't see it until I was notified of this review. I will be following up with Angie's List to address this situation. I apologize for the miscommunication, I did not intentionally ignore the request.

10/09/2017

Could not be happier, they are professional, punctual and I could not be more impressed with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting of screens before hurricane and replacement of screens after.

CATEGORY screen repair

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], thank you [Member Information Removed] much for the positive review!

03/09/2017

Arrived as scheduled; 3-man team had the replacements completed within 40 minutes. The job is secure, looks perfect, and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large upper pan el in the pool cage and thelanai door both required replacement. Jeremy and crew handled the job easily and professionally. We are repeat customers, their having installed pet-proof screening on the entire lower section of the pool cage/lanai last year. Also an excellent and professional job.

04/11/2016

Using the pet screening I had purchased but been unable to install, the group arrived on time, and using their specialized spline removed my damaged screening on the lower panels of my lanai, including the lanai doors.  They were prompt, courteous and very professional, completing the job in under 3 hours.  I performed a 'walk-thru' inspection of each panel and found not even one discrepancy.  Hig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced lanai screening, lower panel, with pet screen.

CATEGORY screen repair

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your recommendation and positive feedback. Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you in the future.

01/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed screens and railings in my condo lanais

CATEGORY screen repair

New Custom Screen Enclosures and Pool Enclosures, Complete Rescreens, Screen Repairs, Front Entries, Lanai Solid Roofing Systems, Concrete, Gutter, Hurricane Shutters