ALL ABOUT AIR CONDITIONING INC

A37 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since August 2010

641 4th Street S.E.

Naples, FL 34117

30 years Experience in South West Florida, and a 3rd Generation A/C Contractor....

hvac repair (37)air duct cleaning (1)plumber (1)

10/24/2017

Excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New A/C system & air handler

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2016

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new air conditioner. Services were completed in a professional and timely manner

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2015

01/30/2014

The previous AC was never grounded and was wired improperly which ended up causing a fire in my attic. This company came out the next day, went up to the attic, checked everything out, figured out what caused the fire and fixed all the problems by replacing it with a new AC.  They wired everything correctly into a box and removed the two previous AC's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2014

12/16/2013

Was called in for an opinion. I was  very pleased. I am contiplating replacing existing AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2013

05/28/2013

It went beautifully, without a hitch.  They were extremely knowledgeable, took time to answer all my questions, did an outstanding job and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional honest air conditioning company.  I have used them in the past and always had an outstanding performance of work, I have recommended them to friends who in turn recommended them to their friends.  The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 16 seer condenser and air handler and removed the old.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2013

12/04/2012

Had another A/C company come previous on a Wed. They told me coil bad - our haandle bad - cost replace for $2800 - that day only - I called All Above Air - they came Fri - said A/C well, need replacing in the near future but not to make repairs right now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked the A/C system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2012

10/10/2012

They were the least expensive and gave great service. I'm really pleased with them. They were so great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my air conditioner with a brand new one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2012

07/20/2012

They sent out an estimator and said he was going to work to see if they could fix my system. Between the 2 of them they worked for 5 man hours. They parts were reasonable. The estimator was a good diagnostician. They are the most reasonable people I have every worked with for Heating and AC in Florida.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to fix my AC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2012

05/14/2012

They were very honest. He did an excellent job. He was very professional and this company went above and beyond what I expected! I would continue to use them and recommend them without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a full complete maintenance job, they cleaned the coils and the drain line, washed the condenser, checked all the pressures and checked inside and outside. I've never had anybody clean the coils inside!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2012

08/23/2011

This was an excellent experience and I highly recommend All About Air.  I am confident they will take good care of your A/C needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All About Air came out to inspect my leaking freon line.  It didn't make sense to spend $1,000 to fix a 14 year old system so I decided to buy two (2) new 4 Ton RHEEM air conditioners with a 16 SEER rating.  They were very professional and prided themselves on doing expert work.  They did not cut any corners and insisted that every step of the installation be done perfectly.  They were a great crew to work with and the owner (Reese Gardner) showed up several times to supervise and inspect the work.  He is a hands-on owner that has over 30 years of A/C experience and has a high degree of honesty and integrity. I was so impressed by his work on the A/C that I had him replace the pool heater.  Again, his workmanship was outstanding and his installation was perfect. I am delighted with the work of All About Air and I strongly recommend them.  They are from the old school of top notch professional work at a fair price.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2011

We offer New Installation, Maintenance, and Service on Heating and Cooling Systems and Duct Work, our hours are 24/7. We also offer Duct Cleaning, Duct Fogging, and Dryer Vent Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover