ALL ABOUT AIR CONDITIONING INC

A37 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since August 2010

641 4th Street S.E.

Naples, FL 34117

30 years Experience in South West Florida, and a 3rd Generation A/C Contractor....

hvac repair (37)air duct cleaning (1)plumber (1)

01/04/2016

They are exemplary. I cant say enough good things about this company from the owner down to technicians. Courteous and very professional. i have referred this company to many people and they are all satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my AC unit. They provide the servicing as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2016

11/05/2015

The provider gave me a written estimate for the work to be performed with equipment that I specified and their price was better than all other estimates.  They were most accommodating with setting up the installation date and completed the job as promised which passed all inspections.  They checked back to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend them to any of my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a complete HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2015

04/25/2015

They did an excellent job. On time and polite, very easy to work with. Good guy and great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a complete air handler, condensor and duct work replacement throughout our entire home.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2014

04/21/2015

It was the second time I used them and they were excellent. They did everything they said they were going to do and more. They're professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some air conditioning work for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2014

01/22/2015

They were on time and I got use my Angie coupon. They are really efficient and we are happy for their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out for a check up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2015

07/16/2014

All About Air Conditioning installed our Rheem unit one year ago. Since we were very pleased with the company's service, professionalism and their technicians' level of expertise during the purchase/installation process, it seemed a logical choice to use them for our one year check-up. We were not disappointed. From ease of scheduling, to promptness, to providing thorough cleaning and diagnostics,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual maintenance on our Rheem air conditioner, which was purchased from and installed a year ago by the provider.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2014

07/15/2014

I don't know if they're licensed plumbers or not but the people I dealt with were pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All About Air Conditioning installed my air conditioner. I also used them for some plumbing work.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2014

06/28/2014

The installation went very well.  The boys were courteous and careful. The unit works well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider put in a new Rheem 5 ton 16 seer air conditioner.  Adjustments had to be made to accommodate a larger machine.  A sub-pump was provided also.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2014

03/30/2014

The manager went out to get a replacement breaker that he felt would give added protection. Their bid was fair with all costs listed upfront. I was pleased with the professionalism of the manager and his crew. They worked hard to get everything installed in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After removing the old system, including the air handler in the attic (a very tight squeeze!) the crew installed the new system, including a new thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2014

02/12/2014

Excellent work and very reponsive if there are any problems.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2013

We offer New Installation, Maintenance, and Service on Heating and Cooling Systems and Duct Work, our hours are 24/7. We also offer Duct Cleaning, Duct Fogging, and Dryer Vent Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover