ALL ABOUT AIR CONDITIONING INC

A37 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since August 2010

641 4th Street S.E.

Naples, FL 34117

30 years Experience in South West Florida, and a 3rd Generation A/C Contractor....

Heating and Air Conditioning (37)Air Duct Cleaning (1)Plumbing (1)

08/01/2019

So well that we now have a service contract with the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a/c service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

02/13/2018

I loved working with Reece. He was so very patient with me answering all my questions. Came out to give a proposal same day. He solved an age long problem I had with air flow issues in the house that no other contractor could figure out. His experience is obvious - he knows his stuff! I will keep using this company as long as I'm in Naples.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new Trane air handler and condensing unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

09/11/2017

They were very professional and punctual. During the installation the company owner personally stopped to check on the project. I was very satisfied with the price, the installation and the service so far

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced A.C. unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

05/01/2017

The Installers were professional and very knowledgeable with the task at hand. The unit was shipped without the WiFi connection, so the owner brought it out a couple of days later and set up the thermostat so it can be controlled from our phones.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a 15 yr old Goodman AC with a 4 ton 2 stage Trane AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

03/24/2017

GREAT!!!!!!! Met with Adam who explained many options and value/benefit of each. VERY knowledgeable about various systems!!! Corey and Darren showed up on time in uniform, did a clean neat job and very pleasant to work with even swept the garage at the conclusion of the job and explained the HIGH TECH (for use) thermostat!!!! We will be using All About Air for all of our service and maintenance go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Air conditioning system original to our FL home. We upgraded from builder grade system to Trane system with variable speed fan and Honeywell Thermostat connected to WiFi that can be monitored and adjusted remotely!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2017

03/12/2017

Adam ,the General Manager, took my call when I requested an estimate. He asked numerous pertinent questions and then sent one of his technicians to confirm the job requirements. I received a written estimate by email within 30 minutes of our face to face conference. The next morning the next morning the installation team of Corie and Darien arrived as scheduled and immediately began their job. Lat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing 12 year old Air Conditioning Condenser and Air Handler run an additional duct run to the master bedroom as it was not cooling properly

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

10/21/2016

After wasting a week with a different company that I won't name here I cut my losses and contacted All about Air. Adam, picked up the phone. I told him what I needed and the specifications of my Air Handler. I had a competitive quote right away and email with a written estimate 30 minutes later. Two techs came to my house the next morning. They were very professional and by 4:00 PM had replaced my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Air Handler and Condensor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2016

08/26/2016

Fantastic! The service technician they sent out was very professional and knew his job. Advised me on what needed done to improve our A/C unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check for issues with A/C unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2016

04/22/2016

Honest quote and very successful installation. Agreeable staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace A/C.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2016

02/29/2016

One of the nicest people around. his morals are second to none. There have been numerous occasions when I have dealt with everyone in his company and I have never been let down. He will usually come out to do jobs himself, but if for some reason he is not available, his staff is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed A/C and has does maintenance for the past 10 years

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2016

We offer New Installation, Maintenance, and Service on Heating and Cooling Systems and Duct Work, our hours are 24/7. We also offer Duct Cleaning, Duct Fogging, and Dryer Vent Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover