AIP General Contractor Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2011

F Rated | 2 Reviews

Small, family run Construction and Home service company. Our motto is "BUILDING INTEGRITY". That INTEGRITY is provided in both a professional and personal manner. You speak directly with the owner. All work is either done or supervised by the owner. Subcontractors are used only for projects that are large enough to require a hand to comeplete in a timely manner, or as required by permitting constraints.We are licensed to work throughout the state of Florida and insured....

ENVIROPRO

43  REVIEWS
ENVIROPRO

We have been in the industry for 25 years fully license and insured. Florida state license MRSR 2032. Servicing the state of Florida.

08/29/2017

WORSE CONTRACTORS EVER I HAD TO HIRE AN OTHER CONTRACTOR TO DO THE WINDOWS. It has been one year now we are still not done. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. They will not show up and have may excuses. hundred of text msg,s

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The were hired to remove a wall in a kitchen, put in a new kitchen plus electric and replace windows with new sliding doors. Plumbing involved moving drains and relocation sink.Alex Pantoja We had a contract signed mid-August 2016 to redo our kitchen and replace windows with sliding doors. We went on vacation on August 29 and returned September 24 to find the AIP had not yet submitted a permit request. When the finally did they did not include the windows as was agreed upon by signed contract. Work started in October the kitchen was demolished, the tile floor removed by the flooring company. We stayed in a hotel for a few weeks so that AIP could do their job, surprise, no work was done for several weeks. We returned home to a house without lights in the living area until a few days before Christmas. Still I kept asking about the windows which should have been done prior to installing the floor. No permit was ever submitted for them. Flooring company waited many weeks to install the floor as well did the kitchen company who decided not to use AIP for the kitchen installation. AIP informed me that they would not install the windows was agreed by contract. Many months went by and finally when the work was moving again I found out that they never included the electrical work in their permit request. I contacted collier county and they told AIG to get the permit. When finally, the inspection day arrived, they were told the electrical was done incorrect it needed a different breaker. They came back three or four time to try to fix it, as of today I still can’t use some of my three-way switches because they no clue what to do. DON’T USE them, it’s now almost one year later had to find another contractor at a much higher expense

CATEGORY concrete repair

09/24/2015

BHe has not done much at all.  Everytime he does some small project (such as rough electrical)  it takes him 2 weeks to get the next sub in....He has left the garage open with all of our supplies stored in it...several times!  What a mess this guy is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He started the project a month and a half late.  All he has done in 2 1/2 months is a demolition of a kitchen, roughed in plumbing, rough electrical and cutting of a 6 foot wall.  I call him via Lowe's (who hired him) and all I get is excuses.  He NEVER returns calls, texts or gives any projected timelines.  I am disgusted with this man, his company and Lowes.

CATEGORY concrete repair

We specialize in home personalization services and projects such as Kitchen and or Bath remodels, flooring installation, painting, finish carpentry, Room and or Bath additions, etc... We also offer mold remediation services. Home inspections for Insurance purposes, such as Wind Mitigation Inspections, as well as Home owner Pre-purchase Inspections, are also avaliable.

Check, PayPal