ADVANCED COLLISION SPECIALISTS

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3945 Tollhouse Dr Suite 913

Naples, FL 34114

We are a full service, independent auto body repair facility in Naples for 10 years. Our employees are ASE, I-CAR and AWS certified. Paintless dent removal, painted pin-stripe, window tint, upholstery and glass replacement services are also available through sub-contracted vendors....

Auto Body Work (22)Auto Painting (5)

05/29/2019

I’m 180% satisfied! Work finished in 5 business days. John communicates progress and advice professionally, promptly, and he doesn’t delay on ordering and labor. My car was detailed inside and out when I picked it up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
R/R rear bumper, rear panel, exhaust, wheel well accessories

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

12/04/2018

Excellent! Prompt, Very comfortable and clean waiting area, Bath room facilities spotless as well as work area. A very impressive operation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced both full head light assemblies

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

07/16/2018

Excellently. Ms. Johnson was thoroughly professional. All work completed on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rear bumper

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review [Member Name Removed]! We sincerely appreciate it! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know. Thank you for being a valued customer!

07/09/2018

It went very well. ACS had worked on our other car and they did a great job (which was very extensive) six years ago. I made the appointment and dropped the car off and they were finished early and did a great job. They detailed the car inside and out. I was going to get several bids, but I remember the great service we received and did not bother to do that and I more than satisfied with the enti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor front fender damage repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your kind words! You are a joy to work with and we are so happy you are pleased with your repairs and service. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you!

10/02/2017

Excellent, car looks as good as new, work done on time at just over the estimated, cost due to a part that needed to be replaced, that couldn’t be seen until the bumper was removed. Very happy with the quality of work & communication. Sheri kept me informed throughout the time they had the car & called about the needed part prior to installation,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto body work

CATEGORY auto body repair, auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

We are so pleased you are happy with your repair! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you! We sincerely value your friendship and business!

04/23/2017

great. this was the second time I have used them. they really are great over there and the work is perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car was in an accident. needed front of car repaired.

CATEGORY auto body repair, auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2017

As always, it was a pleasure serving you again! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you!

01/31/2016

My car looks awesome, like nothing ever happened. They were very friendly, kept me updated on everything that was going on, and  found and fixed something that they considered not to be fixed correctly previously. I even got a lifetime warranty. Excellent service. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again in the future if I need to. It's such a nice feeling to know that ther...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and replace back bumper and fender.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2015

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. You were great to work with and we are so happy you were pleased with the repair process and the quality of our workmanship! If we can ever be of assistance to you again, please know we will be here for you!

06/01/2015

They were the best!  Their estimate came in lower than the insurance company.  My car was there for two days - only because they didn't like the way the original bumper piece looked after painting.  They repainted the piece and I picked it the next day.  The bumper looked fantastic!  It matched my SUV perfectly (and my vehicle is 15 years old).  I highly recommend them and would use them again.  T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My bumper is three separate pieces. Two of them had to be replaced.  They replaced the two bumper parts plus supports and painted all three parts to match.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2015

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Angie's list. We are so happy we were happy to take care of both yours and your husband's vehicle. If you are ever in need of assistance, know that we are here for you!

02/06/2015

The easiest way to say it was they performed with professionalism, were accommodating and there work was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to replace the bumper and front fender and paint.  They had other things like adjusting lights and windows, etc. They were terrific and returned the car as new in only 4 days - arranged for rental cars - overall just great.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2015

Thank you so much for the feedback [Member's name removed]! We know your time is precious and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us this review. We are here for you if ever needed!

12/30/2014

My daughter mis-calculated her garage exit and wiped out the right rear quarter panel of my Prius. After two other shops gave estimates I was left somewhat uncomfortable with the lack of repair explaination and price. I went on Angie's list (which I should have done first) and started to evaluate the information, after reading reviews I knew the choice was "Advanced". When I met with the "Advanced...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPAIR TO RIGHT REAR QUARTER PANEL, REPLACE PIN STRIP AND LETTERING......

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2014

(Member name removed), thank you so much for the review. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback! We sincerely value you as a customer and look forward to serving you again if the need arises!

Advanced Collision Specialists offers a lifetime warranty on repairs, and on-line estimating. Customers receive e-mail updates as their vehicles move through the repair process and can access on-line photos of repairs in-process.

Body repair on over-sized commercial vehicles and RVs.