A PLUS PAINTING

Angie's List since October 2008

Tri-Flooring Contractors LLC

We have 8 install specialists who are experienced and pay attention to detail. Our process is we require a 1/3 deposit upon agreement to terms of the contract and install date, also time-line and completion. We offer Discounts to, senior citizens, military, officers and realtors.

01/09/2015

Excellent. Al and his six man crew are not only meticulous but very professional; He does what he says he will do at the price quoted and in the time frame quoted. We were under a difficult "time schedule" and Al and his team pulled it off "without a hitch". The wall paper in one of the bathrooms had to be removed (and repainted) and it was a pretty time consuming big job probably not accounted fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the entire interior of the house and removed several wall and ceiling paintings having to retexture and repaint. Also re-taped Lania area at seams and reinforced plus retexturing and repainting.

04/28/2014

Great. Al is very conscientious and friendly; his goal is customer satisfaction. When I pointed out that his crew had missed protecting the carpet, he addressed my concern. I will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted all rooms except a bedroom, bathroom and laundry room

03/24/2014

You will get the details after the job is done. But, I can say, their price is great! And, they are very motivate, competitive, and genuine! I have booked them and will give the details of the workmanship when it's done. So far, I'm really impressed!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Al's son, Andrew, came and did the estimate. They are the bomb!!! Great and reasonable price, professional, courteous, and didn't feel like they were trying to pull one over on me! Andrew is quite the gentlemen! Professional, polite, knowledgeable, good listener, nice looking, and just a great all around experience! I got 2 other estimates, but I am going with A Plus for sure!!!!!

09/11/2013

Work went well, painting job when done looked great. One apartment had a three color scheme and Al did the work of matching paint and coordinating the walls from a little map I sent him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of two duplexes at 600 square feet each with 2 bedrooms.

08/24/2013

A PLUS Painting did a wonderful job in my home. We are happy with the work, quick response and turnaround. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted bedrooms

GENERAL INTERIOR PAINTING.