7th Generation Air Conditioning & Heating

• Trade License Number
  • CAC1817105

27115 Brandiff Rd

Myakka City, FL 34251

Ask about our $34.95 40-Point Precision Cleaning and Inspection (total HVAC system!). We are dedicated to serving our neighbors with the best heating and cooling services available so that their homes can stay comfortable no matter what time of year. You’ll soon see why we are the residential air conditioning service Sarasota residents call when they need local air conditioning repair. We’ve been serving Sarasota for 20 years and our family has been in Florida for seven generations, so we truly feel a connection to our community and we think we have a responsibility to serve our neighbors to the best or our abilities. That’s why we stand by our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with our work, we’ll come back for free to make it right! We strive to be the experts on heating and air conditioning in Myakka City and surrounding areas....

hvac repair (96)air duct cleaning (22)mold removal (5)appliance repair (2)dryer vent cleaning (1)

06/06/2020

no contact with this company, too far away

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ac replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

not sure y he even left a review as we have not preformed any work for this person. we tried to reach him by email, and called several times and phone was disconnected.

06/06/2020

no contact with this company, too far away

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ac replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

Our company tried reaching out several time by the phone number on angies list. It said number was disconnected. So we also reached out by email and never had a response. Usually when it comes to angies list soon as we are notified we call immediately to make contact with customer. We also do service all of Englewood and all of Sarasota county.

04/24/2020

Jon arrived during the scheduled time; however, unlike the other estimators from other companies, he was not wearing a mask nor did he have one available (due to coronavirus outbreak). I gave him a mask which he removed halfway through our appointment and I had to ask him to put the mask back on. He said it was hot and difficult to breath through. I was wearing a mask also and I told him he needed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace my HVAC System

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

When I arrived at Mrs [Member Name Removed] i meet her at front door she asked if i had a mask. I responded back to her with, would you like to reschedule our appointment, and i will have mask when i return. She said no just meet me in garage. So after 15 to 20 mins of being in garage with no mask, mrs [Member Name Removed] brought me out a mask. I put mask on and then i enter in her home from gar...
C

03/19/2020

The two guys that came installed my system did a great job very professional but I was quoted at $5,100 to do the job and somehow they got me a credit of $6,100 and they ripped me off $1,000 and now I'm stuck paying the bill it was the old bait-and-switch and I have the paperwork to prove it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing an air handler and outside condenser

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

Photo for 7th Generation Air Conditioning & Heating - 27115 Brandiff Rd, Myakka City, FL - 38452926

[Member Name Removed] I'm not sure how this would have happened, this is not way we operated. what i believe happened was your initial quote was 5100.00. Which was for a direct change out. then you decided to move outside unit 15 feet away from original location. This is how the price changed. Also you Financed this system and you sign the agreement before we ever started work and it clearly the a...

01/06/2020

Very well, owner Jon was excellent . Evaluated the situation was honest down to earth. On time and worked as needed finished before expected competition time! Could not be more pleased with Jon and his service team. We have already recommended 7th Generation to several family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C replace unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave our company a review. As we strive hard to be number 1 in customer service. Thanks again for the opportunity to work for you

11/10/2019

Excellent. Very reliable and cost effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced clients air conditioning condenser and handler

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review as it is very important to us on what are customer think of the work we are doing every day. This helps our team get better every day.

10/18/2019

They were very honest, prompt, polite and hardworking. I would not hesitate to recommend them or hire them for any future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Thanks for taking the time to gouge our company feed back. As we are striving hard every day to make our customer happy. Hope you enjoy your new air conditioning system

09/17/2019

They were very prompt and brought us out a portable unit until ours could be replaced. They were very caring and made the process less stressful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

08/23/2019

Very prompt, courteous and professional. I had to replace my entire system and they gave me a great price and installed the unit within 2 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave our company a review as we are striving hard to meet all our customer need in a timely manner for service, maintenance, and Installation. We fill customer service is key to a successful business.

04/30/2019

Immediate response from initial inquiry to completion. On time, professional, knowledgeable and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

thanks for taking the time to give our company feed back on how our team preformed at 7th Generation Air

FREE SERVICE CALLS with repair. $39.95 cleaning and 40-point inspection - Repair all makes and models - Professional, Prompt Service - Quality Workmanship -Preventive Maintenance -Duct Cleaning -Duct Testing, Sizing, Sealing, & Replacement (including Dryer Vents) -Air purification - Mold Removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check