All Pro Clean Ups Inc

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2010

Here at All Pro Clean Ups Inc, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Landscaping , Hauling , Trailer , Bobcat Rentals , Construction Cleanup, Demolition, Land Clearing & Grading. Bush Hogging. Tree Trimming & Lake Front Clean ups. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (352) 267-4790...

Michiee Bee Lawn Care

I would love the opportunity to provide a hassle free service that will offer customers a peace of mind. I take extremely great pride in my work for all properties I step foot on, making sure all customers preferences are taken into consideration before leaving any property. We would love the opportunity to be your property lawn maintenance company. We'll be looking forward to your business in the near future! My name is Matthew but you can call me Matt. I was 14 when I started cutting lawns for family and friends. I quickly grew an interest in the after effect of my work, making sure every detail was the best it can be. When I turned 18 I never thought my life would turn upside down. My grandfather and mother passed away all in the same year. In between jobs, I started working for two big landscape companies, who taught me everything first hand from scratch the right way. I was able to take that experience and knowledge and start my dream family owned and operated business "Michiee Bee Lawn Care". Weird name some people might say. Well it's unique to me, named after my mother Michelle B Hernandez. Aka Michiee B. I'm now 24 years in business striving to be better every day. I am happily married, and we work as a team with 3 beautiful and handsome children and 1 on the way. I look forward to hearing from you for all of your lawn care needs this year!

08/01/2015

JC did an awesome job. My tenants were moving in and area between garage and main condominium was full of weeds and shrubs it was like a jungle. I was desperately looking for someone to help us with cleanup and luckly we found JC on Angie list. He was a life saver and did all the work same day before my tenants moving in. Big thanks to him and his family doing emergency work on Saturday. A very ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up lawn

CATEGORY tree service

10/29/2014

JC and his two man crew did an excellent job cleaning up like nothing ever happened. Very professional, plan on using him for landscaping jobs in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a large oak tree fall in my yard and land partially on my house over the weekend. JC at All Pro Clean Ups answered my phone call over the weekend and was there first thing Monday morning to remove the tree.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

10/28/2014

They were very professional, arrived on time, and performed requested services at a fair price. Best part was they were able to have it done the same day I called! Would definitely use this company again and recommend them to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed an Italian cyprus, as well as trimmed my magnolia tree from over the fence in my back yard.

CATEGORY tree service

Landscaping › Residential Design & › Commercial Design Land Clearing >Lot Scraping >Yard Grading Mowing Bush Hogging Lakefront Clean Ups Tree Trimming & Removal Storm Prep Work Rocks , Mulch , Fill Dirt Sod Residential & Commercial Clean Ups Bob Cat & Bush Hog Rental Demolition Hauling We have 10 14 & 16 Yard Trailers you can rent! We can fill them up or you can