Active Environmental

Awards & Badges

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

PO Box 1669

Minneola, FL 34755

Active environmental offers experienced lawn care, irrigation, and landscaping services in Orlando, Apopka, Ocoee, Clermont, Winter Garden and Windermere. Let our specialists care for your lawn and create the landscape you always wanted. We offer specials in all areas of services including: lawn treatments, irrigation inspection, landscape design, and more. Award winning. Locally owned & operated. Orlando Building Service used for work requiring a Florida General Contractor License....

irrigation system (1278)lawn & landscaping (82)lawn treatment (38)lawn care (148)mulch delivering (13)pest control (5)insulation (4)tree service (3)leaf removal (3)hardscaping (2)landscape lighting (1)lakefront landscaping (1)

10/21/2020

Everything went well. Shari, Victor, as well as the guys who installed the shrubs were awesome. Shari and Victor quickly responded to inquiries and requests. The guys who installed the shrubs were extremely friendly and efficient. I have an irrigation project that I am planning on using them for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shrub installation along fence line

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

Photo for Active Environmental - PO Box 1669, Minneola, FL - 38966040

10/14/2020

Shawn was great!!! Very pleasant, professional and thorough, I had several problems that he pointed out and gave me a price for each repair. I followed his recommendations and am very pleased with the work he did. Shari who works in the office, is wonderful to work with. She is very professional and helpful. This was the third time I have used Active and they will be my choice going forward for an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

09/18/2020

Very well. They arrived on time and completed the work in a profesional manner. I'm totally satisfied with this company and would recommend them to anyone in need of irrigation system work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair broken sprinkler head and check system coverage.

CATEGORY insulation,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

08/23/2020

Amazing! My yard is always so beautiful and green. I receive compliments all through the year, every season. Highly recommend both services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Maintenance and Chemical Spray

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2020

D

08/22/2020

Victor, the owner, wears polite, knew everything from the beginning, all the plants I was talking about and showed him, the kind of stone edging I wanted etc. But came with different things, including garlics. The project was different than what we expected because They didn’t follow things I asked since the beginning. They put Less plants than what is necessary to cover the soil even when grown a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape remodeling

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Photo for Active Environmental - PO Box 1669, Minneola, FL - 38819637

This project was designed, proposed, and approved. The client changed her mind during the install and most material needed returned. She then created her own design, we proposed according to her design, and she approved. We did not forget to include any pricing. The edging cost very clearly specified it was an average cost and the final cost would be dependent upon the edging she selects. We went ...

05/28/2020

Active Lawn Care was extremely helpful and their employee Rick was a font of knowledge and helped me with all the leaks on my property. I would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a series of leaks in my irritation system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

05/20/2020

Overall it went very well. The appointment window was 7:30-8:00. Rick arrived at 8:10 and once I explained the issue got to work right away. Unfortunately I could not find the valve box containing the valve for that zone. But he used a locator to identify where it was and also located the other irrigation boxes for me for future reference. He quickly determined the solenoid was the issue and repla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of the irrigation zones was not working. I also wanted advice on how to reconfigure the heads in one zone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

05/18/2020

I called the office and they sent out a repairman within a day to verify what was broken. After an hour, the repairman said I needed a new water pump. He had to order it and said he'd be back the next day to install. The repairman arrived the next day and took 3 hours to install, test, and run the irrigation system. I am most pleased with his professionalism and courtesy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water pump on the irrigation system needed replacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

05/15/2020

The company rep was on time knew what he was doing, and the job was finished within an hour. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

05/14/2020

went very well. I called, they showed up the next day on time as promised and did a thorough job with a pleasant and professional attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprinkler tune-up

CATEGORY insulation,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Lawn Care - Lawn Mowing & Maintenance, Landscaping, Landscape Design, Irrigation, Pest Control, Fertilization. Turf Painting, Bush Hogging, Sod Installation, Hardscapes, Fountains, Synthetic Turf, Fall Cleaning, Mulch Delivery & Installation.

Snow Removal.