Friendly Home Maintenance Service

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2010

"WE DO WHAT HONEY DON'T" FREE ESTIMATES General handyman services. Painting, replacing doors and windows. Trim work. Appliances repaired and replaced. Floor repair and replacement. Remodeling of kitchens and bathrooms. Extensive experience preparing houses for sale. Can make repairs and recommendations that will enhance the houses appearance and make it ready and more appealing for the sale....

Let It Shine Exteriors

We offer Power Washing & Exterior Cleaning services in Pensacola and surrounding areas. Our services include concrete cleaning, house washing, roof cleaning, pool enclosure cleaning, fence cleaning, deck cleaning, gutter cleaning and more. We are licensed, insured, and accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Usually, we can provide a same day quote for any job. Contact us today, and let your property Shine!

Offers by Let It Shine Exteriors on Angie's List

07/17/2018

Never responded to my text

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assemble coffees table with 2 end tables. Assemble computer chair, hang a couple things in the bathroom. Assemble 2 over toilet storage

CATEGORY handyman service

I ask all my customers and potential customers to bear with me as we move the business from Opelika, Alabama to Milton , Florida. I am sorry if some requests get dropped during this period as we are doing a self move. I also ask everyone to call me at 334-663-6549 to set up an appointment for a live estimate. I get email requests all the time and some I cannot verify they are real without a phone ...

09/22/2017

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window replaced

06/12/2017

It went great. Gerry was punctual and stayed until he finished for the day. I had the work done in 2016.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gerry did a bathroom remodel, installed a dishwasher and built a cabinet for it. He did a great job! I highly recommend him. He is also friendly and outgoing. I would not hesitate to hire him again.

02/27/2017

Angies list should be ashamed supporting these contractors. I will never use Angies list ever again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home remodeling

09/15/2016

Gerry is great and friendly, very straight forward and gets right to work. Everything looks nice and professional and won't hesitate to call again for future needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a ceiling fan on the front porch, hung our new doorbell and house numbers, and changed the floodlights.

Thanks for the business.

Home Repair, Handyman Services, Exterior and interior Painting, Emergency Plumbing repair, Bathroom Repair, Toilet Repair, Sink Repair, Shower Repair, Interior Wall Repair, Build Interior Walls, Tile Repair, Tile Installation, Wallpaper Removal, Wallpaper Installation, Hardwood & Laminate Floor Installation, House Washing, Exterior Lighting Repair I will work with you also. If you have a project and just need some help I will be glad to come and give pointers, help estimate materials.

Check, PayPal