CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTIONS INC

D Rated | 2 Reviews

Gunilla Craven

55  REVIEWS
Gunilla Craven

Real Estate Broker with Superior Customer Reviews and 15+ Years Rock Solid Experience. Welcome to the world of Oak Street Realty where we deliver the outcome you need as fast as possible. How do we do this? By working harder, smarter and faster than everyone else, by utilizing every tool and technique in a toolbox built on deep breadth of experience, and by employing a “pleasantly relentless” attitude that simply will not allow us to rest until your goal has been met. Let me prove it. Take advantage of this great offer for Angie’s List members selling their homes and receive the following: FREE staging by an interior designer FREE professional photography NO Transaction Fee. Sellers are not obligated to a long-term contract because of our 100% Guarantee that allows cancellation at any time. Also available: corporate relocation and agent referral programs. Call me today and let's talk about your unique needs. I look forward to learning how to serve you.

11/15/2014

After this company got my check, all the promise this company made went with seabreeze. I tried so many times to contact them for questions or service agreement renewal. I never get someone to call me back. This crooked company charged $525 for one time termite treatment and disappear. Be aware!!! .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Certified home inspections service inc pursuaded me to sign an agreement so they can charge me $525 for so-called subterranean termite treatment. And they promised they will renew the service agreement for only $120 annally renewal fee. And of course they also promise their job is guaranteed if there is any unsatisfaction.  However, as soon as they got check, their promise went with wind. I can never get them to return my calls.

CATEGORY pest control

C

06/20/2013

Jim Clark showed up promptly 15 minutes before the inspection.  He was very thorough.  The final inspection documents had some errors, but they were quick to make the fix.  I could not talk to them, and everything had to done by email.  Contacting the comany by phone is very difficult.  The certifiedhomeinsp.com says "call for an appointment", but  it is really difficult to find the phone number. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected the home throughout and also provided a separate inspection which includes the 4 point inspection free.

CATEGORY real estate agents