B & D Enterprises of Clay County, Inc.

A 12 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2012

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2842 Windemere Ct.

Middleburg, FL 32068

Owner operated with 25 years of experience. We aim to please all our clients. We are known for exceeding all customer’s expectations. Give us a call for a free quote....

interior painting (5)house painting (5)siding (5)home remodeling (2)home remodeling (2)drywall repair (2)hardwood flooring (1)handyman (1)tile installation (1)plumber (1)electrician (1)cabinet making (1)

02/29/2020

Bret and his team were great. They did a great job and went above and beyond by pressure washing my fence!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

02/12/2020

The team did a great job. Totally professional and neat. They really provided excellent customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior rooms paintrd

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

09/18/2019

They do business with us all the time, crews work great together.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

09/04/2019

Bert's team was able to start the work right away and finished fast, they were friendly and did an awesome job! They painted the inside of my home and repaired some siding outside, will definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY siding,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

08/23/2019

Excellent. I had looked for several months for a contractor that would do this job and could not find anyone until I met Bert with A & D Enterprises. He was professional, timely, and I could reach him anytime via text. He did quite a bit of research to find a wood replacement material that would match my house to replace the wood around my screened-in porch, as this area had received the worst dry...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had multiple dry rot areas repaired on the exterior of my wood home. I also replaced all the wood around my screened-in porch with hardy board.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

08/13/2019

Bert and his team did an excellent job with replacing and matching the old wood siding and an even better job matching and painting the exterior of our home. Prompt and courteous, highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rotted siding, exterior painting

CATEGORY siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

08/13/2019

Bert and his crew are fantastic, and I’ll definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,siding,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

07/23/2019

Happy with the out come Of Our Home. Very Friendly Workers Would Definitely Have more Work Done by this Company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

07/23/2019

My husband and I could not be more impressed with B&D Enterprises! We had alot of rotten wood that had to be replaced. The repaired siding and trim work is excellent. Their attention to detail really shows as our house looks good as new after the fresh paint job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we needed rotten wood to be repaired, as well as, paint the exterior of our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

Thanks we enjoyed working for you

07/12/2019

Awesome and excellent. They did the time frame they said that they will be done and the owner of the company make sure everything is going okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did structural work, they removed 7 walls for me to make it an open floor plan. They also re-did my cabinets, they installed wood flooring, they painted the whole house interior painting, they did one of my showers in one of my bathroom, and they did some electrical work.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor repair,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

Thanks you

Int. & Ext. Painting,Waterproof vinyl plank flooring hardwood floors, tile, Rotten wood repairs, siding, work, and all cosmetics and home repairs. Bathroom remodeling

No plumbimg or electric