Tinez Construction

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2011

Every job is important to us. Our #1 priority is that our customers are happy by focusing on top quality craftsmanship, attention to detail and great customer service. Additional DBA: Pro Handyman Solutions...

Cal & Son Carpet & Wood Floors

At Cal & Son Carpet & Wood Floors we specialize in high quality, durable products and provide the professional installation and service that ultimately creates your beautiful, long-lasting flooring. Without professional installation, it is just a piece of lumber in a box, or a fabric on a roll. For this reason, and to be certain the manufacturer's warranty remains in effect, we recommend that our products be installed by a professional, authorized dealer

D

04/24/2019

I was ask to send pictures and someone would get back to me . I never heard back after confirming they got the email.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested an estimate for floor install and drywall work.

CATEGORY remodeling

04/12/2019

I've never experienced such high quality from a construction company in Miami before. Their work outside was comparable to finished carpentry inside. I've never seen anything quite like it before in my life. They couldn't have done it any better and I'm quite critical when it comes to the work so they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new deck outside, built a new shower stall, did a hammock post for me, and put in two new doors in my utility room.

CATEGORY decks,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

09/21/2018

I had trouble finding an insured company willing to do a minor but essential replacement of tiles in my master shower. Timez was both willing and treated me as if I was contracting them for a major job. Their personnel were helpful and knowledgeable. I was very happy with their service and will be considering them when I do a major kitchen renovation in a year or so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile Replacement in Shower

CATEGORY handyman service

05/22/2018

Tinez construction created a custom design for my fence, which surpassed my expectations. Highly recommended if you are looking for quality work at a competitive price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Fence

CATEGORY fences,handyman service

05/21/2018

This company was responsive initially and even set up an appointment with in 2 weeks to conduct an estimate at my home. And that's literally all they did right. I took the morning off work to wait for that estimate and they never showed up. When I called I was told the contractor was on his way. Wouldn't dare give them my business Glad to have found out how they operate before I actually hired the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tile floor installation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

Hi [Member Name Removed], My sincere apology for this experience. We believe in having a solid process and for some reason or another the ball was dropped on your visit. If you ever need anything in the future below is my personal number and I'd like to make it right and give you the experience every customer deserves. 7863026091 Ruben Martinez Thanks,

CONSTRUCTION PLANNING AND BUDGETING Residential, Retail, & Commercial - custom homes, additions, interior design, design consulting, design build & complete remodels.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal