Superior Replacement Window & Door Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08-31-2020

14250 SW 136th St Bay # 13

Miami, FL 33186

Superior Replacement Window & Door, Inc., dba SRW & D, Inc. specializes in sales and installation of all types of windows & doors, plus hurricane shutters and garage doors. Established in 2003. Ten time Angie's List Super Service Award winner 2010 - 2019. We use both in-house installers & qualified subcontractors for certain specialty work. License Numbers: # SCC131151253, # 03BS00463. Work is done with an emphasis on cleanliness of the job in progress and we go to great lengths to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We are usually never the low bidder, because we quote our jobs complete and our work is of noticeably higher quality. If you want the job done right, we are your contractor. Ask for Jamie Schaffer (Director). jamie@srwindowanddoor.com 305-256-1411...

window replacement (147)door installation (96)hurricane shutter installation and repair (22)woodworking (9)egress window (7)glass repair (1)

06/23/2020

Excellent, extremely professional, timely and clean. Always keeps the client informed plus very competitive pricing. Don't look anywhere else. Bilingual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Impact windows and doors

CATEGORY replacement windows,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

04/27/2020

Jamie at Superior Windows and Doors Was helpful and efficient and clarified all the issues and processes. The installers were clean. I would highly recommend and work with Jamie again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace windows and doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

04/27/2020

Jaime was very professional and knowledgeable. The windows and door were delivered and installed in a timely fashion as promised. The final result is beautiful, love my new windows and my new French door. Thank you Jaime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and a door

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

12/17/2019

80 year old house with rusting original iron windows. We were pleasantly surprised at the stress free experience. They were professional all around. Not only was time quoted met, the crew was expedient, professional, knowledgeable. They cleaned up as they went and the window installation is seamless, looks like they've always been there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 5 windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

11/22/2019

Perfectly! From the initial interview with the personable owner, Jamie, to correspondence with the excellent secretary, Jessica, to installation by their courteous, skillful (and clean!) hardworking installers, you really can’t ask for more. It’s rare to find a company which gives a fair price and top value. This transaction should not be a “bargain-basement” deal. We’re happy to have chosen a qua...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 2 large impact/hurricane windows

COST $4,403.38

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

Thank you (Angie's List Member) for your review. Your project was actually six medium sized windows in two large masonry openings. It was our pleasure to work with you; we thank you for your business and should you need anything from us in the future, please don't hesitate to call. All the best, J. Schaffer on behalf of SRW & D, Inc.

11/08/2019

Superior Replacement Window & Door inc. was a referred to me by a friend that had all her windows and doors replaced by them last year. I had 3 quote to replace my front door and patio doors, but I'm glad I decided to get a fourth quote. James the owner was very professional. He explained the benefits of doing a recessed threshold on my doors. He demonstrated that by recessing the door threshold I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Entry Door and Patio French Door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

11/07/2019

My entire experience with SRW&D was excellent! This company was recommended to me by 3 different friends who all loved their work. I got quotes from 4 companies. They were not the cheapest, but I went with them because of the work I saw they did at my friend's home. From Robert who came out to give me the quote, he was knowledgeable and very helpful helping me pick what I want. Then the owner Jami...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all windows and doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/14/2019

Everything went smoothly as discussed with Jamie

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new impact windows and doors, they did an incredible job replacing the windows since the house was built in the mid 40s

10/09/2019

I would like to thank James and his crew for doing a really fine job on the installation of my windows and doors. James' installers were very professional from the get go. The windows look great and the attention to detail regarding the trim work on the Sliding glass doors and the 2 doors were superb! Even after payment was rendered, i had a few minor Caulking issues which they came out and fixed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 11 impact windows, 2 Sliding glass Doors and 2 doors installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

(Member), it was a pleasure working with you and your mother. Our whole team thanks you for your business. Success in any home improvement project happens when there is good communication between homeowner and contractor. You were an "A" rated customer and if you ever need any service in the future, don't hesitate to call us. J. Schaffer on behalf of SRW & D, Inc.

02/12/2019

This is the second time I used Jamie. The first time was so good that 15 years later I used him again. Best price from all the quotes I recieved. All the work was done incredibly well, fast and reliable. He told me it would take 5 days and the morning of day 5 they were packing up and having final inspections. I also had a manufactures defect and it was fixed immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane Windows and Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

Thank-you for your response. it was a pleasure working with you again.

Impact Resistant - windows, doors, French & sliding glass doors & pocketing doors. Replacement windows. Hurricane shutters.

Non-impact glass replacement. Repairs to existing windows & doors.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check