Servpro of South Miami & Cutler Bay

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since February 2011

C Rated | 2 Reviews

When fire and water take control of your life, we help you take it back. SERVPRO of South Miami & Cutler Bay understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the interruption it causes to your life and home. Our goal is to help minimize the disruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened". SERVPRO of South Miami & Cutler Bay specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage situation. SERVPRO of South Miami & Cutler Bay also mitigates mold and mildew from your home or business. Our staff and crews are highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at our corporate training facility to regular IICRC industry certification, you can be assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge they need to restore your property. With advanced "real-world" training facilities you know you are in good hands with SERVPRO of South Miami & Cutler Bay. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! With over 1,500 Franchises nationwide we have the resources to help promptly with any size of problem. SERVPRO Industries is the nationwide Brand you know and trust. Insurance Services We work with your insurance company. As a leader in fire and water cleanup and restoration, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals offer your insurance company an array of competitive advantages. Our goal is to restore both your customer’s property and their peace of mind through timely mitigation and adherence to IICRC standards. The result? Lower claims costs and satisfied customers – and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We are bilingual...

Home Safe Claims

5  REVIEWS
Home Safe Claims

We are in the business of helping homeowners get paid from the Insurance Companies for accidental damages in their homes. These damages many times are PLUMBING related. If you are having plumbing issues reach out to us before spending any MONEY. We offer a FREE inspection and We will be able to let you know if your damage QUALIFIES to get COMPENSATION from your Homeowners Insurance so you don't have to spend your own money.

09/02/2009

They were very good and professional. They pulled up the carpet and dried the floor and the wall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Servpro a few months ago and they came and dried up a flood that we had in the basement caused by our air-conditioner.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

07/07/2009

I have since learned it is impossible to do remediation while moisture was present. They continued to work with the price going higher and higher. I have an extremely high bill and have tried to negotiate this time and time again. I do not plan on paying the bill because I believe they acted in an unethical manner. I have paid half the contract to date. They also took advantage of my lack of knowl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them for mold remediation in my home in Florida. There was active moisture intrusion in my home at this time.

CATEGORY mold removal

Emergency Response Matters Restoring your home after a flood or fire can feel like an overwhelming task. When your walls are covered in soot or your home is ankle-deep in water, you need a solution - and you need it fast. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals can be that solution. We have the expertise, training and equipment to help save you in your time of disaster. 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, the first step to restoring your home is just a telephone call 305 269 8900.

With respect to mold we are a licensed Mold Remediator - it is illegal in the State of Florida for Mold Remediators to also do Mold Testing.

MasterCard, Check