ROBERT WILLIAMS MOVING & STORAGE

Not Rated| 12 Reviews

You Move Me Miami

13  REVIEWS
You Move Me Miami

You Move Me is a full-service local moving company in the South Florida Area that moves you, not just your boxes!

08/06/2016

I called for an estimate and was given a quote for a flat rate of $200. They scheduled me quickly, called to confirm, and kept me posted when they were in route. The move was smooth and the movers clearly experienced, as evidenced in the care they took moving the piano. Robert Williams Moving made my piano purchase easy and worry free. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano Moved

03/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a steinway parlor grand piano

D

09/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY ARRIVED ON TIME MR WILLIAMS WAS TERRIFIC I WAS IN A JAM AND NEEDED TO MOVE IN 2 OR 3 DAYS MY SISTER USED HIM BEFORE AND ASKED HIM FOR HELP AS I HAD TO MOVE QUICKLY HE WAS THE ONLY MOVER WHO HELPED ME MOVE WITHIN MY 2-3 DAY MOVE DATE TIME FRAME THE PROBLEM WAS WITH THE MEN HE SENT WE GOT LOST THEY WERE SLOPPY THEY HAD THE NERVE TO SUGGEST THEIR TIP IF I WAS HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE WE DID TIP THEM AND THEY SEEMED DISAPPOINTED. SO HOW DO I RATE THIS?????? THE OWNER WAS SO HELPFUL AND DID WHAT HE PROMISED BY MOVING ME WITH A 3 DAY REQUEST BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD TALK TO HIM ABOUT THE GUYS HE IS SENDING. MOVERS HAVE MANY MEN THEY WORK WITH SO MAYBE WITH MY SHORT NOTICE I GOT SOME NOT TO PROFESSIONAL OR THEY WERE JUST NOT SO HAPPY WITH THEIR JOB???? AGAIN, THE OWNER, MR WILLIAMS'S HELPED ME WHEN NO OTHER MOVERS WOULD. I WOULD USE THAT COMPANY AGAIN BUT DISCUSS WITH MR WILLIAMS MY CONCERNS WITH THE MEN HE WILL BE SENDING. WHEN YOU MOVE ITS REALLY ABOUT THE MEN THAT WILL SHOW UP AT YOUR HOME GOOD LUCK

02/14/2014

They arrive ON TIME and did the job in a professional manner. All the men were EXTREMELY polite. They stored my belongings for 2 days and showed up at my new home ON TIME and unloaded the truck putting everything in the exact place I asked them to without hesitation. Definitely a POSITIVE EXPERIENCE!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my belongings out of my old house and into my new home. I had called them because they specialize in moving pianos and was pleasantly surprised to find out they do ALL moving.

08/01/2013

These guys are not the cheapest option but are total professionals. I had a bit of a hiccup getting things initially scheduled but the head of operations then called me on the weekend, left his personal cellphone and took my return call on the weekend. We got everything arranged, and their crews showed up on time and were terrific in every aspect. I'd definitely use them again. You don't have to w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full prep, pack, and move.