Pest Pro Pest Control

Angie's List since October 2012

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Family owned and family run. With 15+ years of experience, Pest Pro Pest Control provides excellent service for your lawn fertilization needs. We believe that honesty is the key to keeping our customers happy. We are a small company and for that reason we provide customized services, and you don't have to worry about opening your door to a new company tech each month. We strive to be the best lawn fertilization company in Miami....

Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers

Since 1993, Suncoast Pest Control has provided the state of Florida with affordable, reliable pest control solutions for homes and commercial businesses. A family-owned and operated pest control company, our roots are in St. Petersburg, Florida, but thanks to an ever-growing list of satisfied customers, our reach has expanded to serving both the East and West Coasts of Florida, with offices in Tampa, Spring Hill, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Throughout our 20+ years in business, we’ve maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We employ only licensed exterminators and our expert technicians receive ongoing education to ensure they’re using the latest tools and methods in the industry. We believe in utilizing only environmentally-friendly pest control methods as well as products that won’t harm you or your family. Charges by square footage. No travel charges. No service fee. No service charge. May contact through email. Additional phone - (305) 599-0990, (954) 524-0111, (888) 276-2474. Additional email - customercare@suncoastpestcontrol.com. Additional contact names - Loretta MacDonald. Miami Location: 65 west 16th street Hialeah, FL 33010 Ft Myers Location: 16880 gator road suite #119 Ft Myers, FL 33912

Offers by Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers on Angie's List

08/07/2019

Very well. Hedge has never looked better. Applies insecticide to control white fly and fertilizer to generate leaf growth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly white fly treatment on ficus hedge

07/02/2019

Fine. They come every month to spray the hedge with fertilizer and insecticide. The hedge has responded very well to the treatments and looks very healthy with lots of new leaves. The area of the infestation is starting to fill in with new leaves. Pest Pro is a small company and the owner comes to do and oversee the treatments. He's very knowledgeable. The hedge looks much better than it has with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ficus hedge needed to be sprayed for an infestation of white fly and thrip.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

06/27/2016

My lawn has never looked better. Rene is a pro at what he does. He continues to be truly reliable (which is hard to find) and has a customer for life. Very highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control and lawn fertilization.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

06/27/2016

Great service and reliability. My ficus hedge is nicest on my block. I get compliments from neighbors and when I do, I always recomend they use this company. I like that I don't have different tech at my house every month. If I have any questions I know there is only one person to ask and Rene's honesty is refreshing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray ficus hedge.

06/24/2016

I am extremely happy with the service. Our lawn is beautiful all year round!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rene sprays my lawn and ficus hedge on a monthly basis. He is very attentive and runs right over to our house whenever we have an "emergency". lol. He is always available to take care of whatever we need and is very responsive. He takes the time to explain whenever we have questions and is very knowledgeable.

Lawn and Ornamental Fertilization