Miami's Quality Auto Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4555 SW 71st Ave

Miami, FL 33155

Miamis Quality Auto Repair has been providing quality car care in Miami, FL since 1984. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Miami and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (automotive service excellence) certified technicians at Miamis Quality Auto Repair employ todays latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles. Miamis Quality Auto Repair is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customers vehicle as if it were our own. Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current promotions and specials. Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Miami, Florida....

Auto Service (189)Auto Inspections (39)Oils/Lubricants (31)Auto Tires (26)Brakes (21)Air Conditioning - Auto (19)Transmission (11)Heating and Air Conditioning (11)Engine Repair (10)Electrical (10)Auto Transmission (8)Auto Radiators (4)

01/06/2020

GREAT, Service was quick, I waited for the car and they have a clean waiting room with snacks to boot! TV was on and AC. Employees friendly. Shuttle bus if you need to be taken somewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
synthetic oil change

COST $61.55

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

10/31/2019

Great! They were honest and let me know I only needed a new battery (not a new alternator) which someone else had told me I needed. Then I came back to get my oil changed there. They also did a full car inspection. Great customer service and very friendly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Battery replaced and Oil change

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

10/17/2019

I always go to Miami's Quality Auto. They are responsive, kind, patient and explain things in a way that I can understand. I would go to no one else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

10/06/2019

they were super punctual and filled me in on every step

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my air conditioner was brooken

CATEGORY auto repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

09/16/2019

Perfect. They replaced all 4.it didn't take that long. Every one there is so nice and patient,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coils. One was bad.all 4 was replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

08/17/2019

Great Service as always - Fixed the problem. Shop is AAA approved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drive Belt Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

07/31/2019

It went well. I was able to drop off my car later in the day. I was shuttled home. My car was kept over night and I picked it up next day at my convenience. The oil change was done and I received a list of items that need urgent service, as well as those that need service soon. I like keeping track of the work done to my car and what items I need to be looking at in order to keep my car working pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car inspection and oil change

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

07/25/2019

The services done were great and the time spent on repairing was extremely efficient and done in timely manner! Would and have highly recommended this place to friends and family

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of tail lights, and comprehensive car check and issues that were urgent were addressed/fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

07/24/2019

Excellent, professional, high quality, and reasonable, in addition to friendly people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
service check up

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires, car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

07/18/2019

Excellent service very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular services

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

Auto repair, new care maintenance, a/c repair, electrical repair, computer repair, transmission, engine, steering, suspension, windows, door locks, regular scheduled maintenance, lights & signals, radiators, alternators & starters, tires, belts, hoses, brakes, exhaust systems, powertrain management, accessories & optional equipment, instrument panel, gauges & warning indicators, wipers & washers.

Auto painting & body repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available