Luis & Son Moving

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

17201 SW 119 Ct

Miami, FL 33177

Luis & Son Moving is a family owned and operated business for over 30 years. The owner, Luis and his son are present at every move, accompanied by their helpers. All moving equipment is kept in excellent condition; dollies, moving blankets, and ropes. Stretch plastic wrap is used to protect furniture....

moving (69)

01/29/2020

Luis & Son are AWESOME! They were punctual and professional, and their prices are very reasonable. They carefully wrapped all furniture in blankets and secured everything -- not a scratch. They disassembled and reassembled costly European furniture skillfully. I highly recommend them and am very grateful for their wonderful service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from a house to an apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

12/13/2019

Stop looking, just call Luis and hire. They were referred to us by a friend and we lucked out. Luis and his crew (son and friend) are all you would want from a moving company. On time, responsive, respectful, professionals and they know their stuff. We moved two truck loads of house stuff without a single scratch to a piece of furniture or a wall. They go to the extreme in protecting things and wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from one house to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

11/14/2019

We chose Luis and Son because of their excellent reviews on Angie’s List. They arrived promptly and used extreme care in covering the furniture in quilts which they secured firmly with tape. They wrapped the banisters in our home staircase with quilts as well. It was necessary to move our large, heavy elliptical machine twice to position the furniture. Some of the furniture was large and heavy but...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture from an upper floor office in Coral Gables to the second floor of our home near South Miami

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

Photo for Luis & Son Moving - 17201 SW 119 Ct, Miami, FL - 38235066

10/21/2019

Luis and his team are Amazing! We drove down from Boston, MA and had Luis and his team meet us at our new condo to unpack our truck and trailer and bring it upstairs. I hired Luis after reading his reviews, he responded promptly and followed up multiple times to ensure me throughout the process that he will be there on time since we were on a tight schedule with the service elevator. THEY SHOWED U...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving into high rise condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

08/20/2019

They did a very good job, they are excellent, professional, nice, they are on time and they took good care furnature. I will recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed them to go to a family member's house to get a furniture and bring it on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

06/11/2019

Luis and Son’s is excellent. Arrived early, assessed situation then started fast paced teamwork. They carefully covered, loaded and secured all items. Their price is very fair and they deserve a full 5 star review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move 3 bedroom 2 bath hime

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

02/07/2019

Luis (son) and Antonio were fantastic. Not only are they great guys, but they are also expert movers. They showed up on time, worked through lunch, treated my stuff with TLC and worked incredibly hard. They have the kind of work ethic you don't often see these days. I would hire them again in a second and recommend that you do as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture and household items from house to storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

12/08/2018

Super professional service. Would hire again. Not a lot companies with this level of service in Miami.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing, Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2018

09/03/2018

I haven't moved in over ten years. When you ask someone if they know of a good mover rarely they'll know who to recommend. I chose Luis and Son based on the reviews I read. I took a leap of faith at one of the most stressful times of my life. I followed my gut and verbally contracted them after speaking with Luis. I'm so glad I did! This company is how you'd dream the PERFECT moving company to be....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

08/11/2018

Friendly, efficient, fast service. Very professional service and the price was very fair. They moved specific pieces of furniture from two homes to furnish an apartment. And they gladly assembled an Ikea futon for me in 10 minutes, which would’ve taken me an hour minimum!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move of furniture from two locations to an apt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

Complete Moving Services for Dade or Broward County, as well as full packing services.