Guinn & Sons Hurricane Protection

A 86 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2013

12491 SW 134th Ct

Miami, FL 33186

Family owned and operated Hurricane Protection company the specializes in the Installation of Impact Windows, Doors, Garage Doors, Accordions, Panels and Roll Down Shutters. From start to finish, we prove to be the best choice of hurricane protection companies. We set a very high standard that we take pride in achieving on each and every job. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality hurricane protection products available in a timely, professional and affordable fashion all while implementing a strong foundation of family values. We service all of South Florida, from West Palm Beach to Key West. Contact us today for a free estimate! We offer Impact Windows, Accordion Shutters, Hurricane Panels, Impact Doors, and Roll-down Shutters. We accept any form of payment. To contact the office directly please call the office at 305-781-3909!...

hurricane shutter installation and repair (72)window replacement (29)door installation (23)blinds and curtain (14)garage door repair and installation (6)window tinting or film (4)general contracting (2)egress window (1)

05/28/2020

Guinn was a pleasure to work with. Fair pricing, quality product and a friendly team. Definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Accordion Hurricane Shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

05/13/2020

I was not pleased. When he came he was not prepared. I did not care for how he spoke with me, he said it was going to take several days to get an estimate (which was good in an of itself) and will not be going with their company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Accordian Hurricane Shutters to 10 to 12 standard windows and 3 custom windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

04/29/2020

Guinn & Sons replaced all of our windows and doors with impact at my house. I am pretty picky so they took the time to explain the options and products to ensure I was happy. Very communicative from start to finish and we love how everything turned out. They kept everything clean during installation too. I’m a realtor in Miami and I refer all my clients to them, and everyone has been very happy! I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all doors and windows with hurricane impact

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

Photo for Guinn & Sons Hurricane Protection - 12491 SW 134th Ct, Miami, FL - 38530020

11/20/2019

I have hired the services of Guinn & Sons hurricane protection by December 2018. The accordion shutters were installed in January 2019. At the time of service, I felt very uncomfortable with the staff members of the company which had poor manners. I addressed this with the owner Matt Guinn who was my first acquaintance. He said he never had a problem with them. Once shutters were installed Mr. Gui...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Job done deliberately. Accordion Shutters were installed incorrectly and they don't lock. They serve of no protection at the time of a hurricane.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

07/01/2019

We did receive serval quotes and found this to be the best. This was our first time having to get our association approval to add shutters, they took a long time. But once the approval was received our shutters were up in approximately 4-5 weeks. They did an excellent job. If I ever had any questions they were immediately answered. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Accordion Hurricane Shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

06/18/2019

Guinn & Sons provided an excellent price to replace all my windows, doors and garage door with impact resistant windows and doors. The process was simple and the staff helped by leaving the work area clean each day. The only difficult issue was that the installers did not speak English but Guinn & Sons staff was available to interpret when it was necessary and everything worked out well. I am very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane windows

CATEGORY garage doors,replacement windows,doors,hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

05/15/2019

They were great. Great price great service I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane Proof windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

05/14/2019

Extremely satisfied with the overall service. Very professional staff who was always available whenever I reached out. No matter the day or the time, I could always call and get an answer to my questions. I love the end product and I am so happy that we finally purchased this necessity which we kept putting up. I would definitely recommend Guinn & Sons to anyone who is considering to purchase Hurr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Accordion shutters and impact doors

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors,hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

02/26/2019

Excellent company. Very professional. I will recommend to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane shutters and front door

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors,hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

12/12/2018

We hired Guinn and Sons to install our hurricane panels. The process was smooth and they were transparent and communicated throughout each step of the project. They offered us a fair price and provided a great quality finishing product. Thank you, Guinn and Sons!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Storm Hurricane Panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

Licensed & insured hurricane protection. Service & install of impact windows, accordion shutters, impact doors and garage doors, storm panels, roll-down shutters, and more.

Sell individual parts, buy used shutters

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal