GOODYEAR AUTO SERVICE CTR #6644

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

JAP Tech Inc

37  REVIEWS
JAP Tech Inc

After 25 years in business servicing and repairing Hondas and Acuras, Jap. Tech. has fine tuned the service and attention that your Honda or Acura deserves. We are your high quality premier service and repair facility, with dealership technology and knowledge, but without dealer prices. Jap. Tech. uses genuine Honda and Acura parts for repairs and services. What this means for you is that you can bring your new Honda or Acura to us immediately without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty. So if your Honda or Acura has 10,000 miles or over 100,000 miles, bring your car to South Florida’s Honda or Acura specialist for the best service you deserve. Guaranteed!

09/19/2007

I have used Goodyear now for several years now. For a while there they didn't have a good service manager and the work wasn't as good. I'm glad that has changed now and they are back to the good customer service I expect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Goodyear put four new tires on my Toyota.

CATEGORY car tires

09/18/2007

They are very honest and professional mechanics, I would recommend them. I have been using them for 11 years and they have always pleased me with their great work. They are very informative and responsive, I know they won't try to fool me with anything my car doesn't need fixed. I would recommend this dealer's service department very highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed a 3000 mile checkup and oil change. Nothing was wrong as they just rotated the tires and checked the alignment. The fuel injection pump was cleaned up and the fluid levels were checked and re-filled. I would rather not disclose my car's make and model.

CATEGORY auto repair

AIR CONDITIONING, COMPUTER ALIGNMENT, OIL, LUBE & FILTER, TRANSMISSION MAINTENANCE, BATTERIES, COOLING SYSTEM MAINTENANCE, SHOCKS & STRUTS, WHEEL BALANCE, BELTS & HOSE INSPECTION, DISC BRAKE SERVICE, TIRE ROTATION, COMPUTER ENGINE ANALYSIS.