General Plumbing 24 Hour Repair Inc

A 207 Reviews

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since March 2006

12721 SW 76th St

Miami, FL 33183

With over 29 years of combined experience in the plumbing industry, you can rest assure that the plumbing Services provided by General Plumbing are second to none. Our plumbing services provide Miami and surrounding areas with quality and customer service that you have trusted for years. Our plumbers are here to provide you with the best and most professional solutions for any plumbing emergency. General Plumbing offers both commercial and residential plumbing services. Whether you just need minor plumbing repairs or if you are experiencing a plumbing emergency, General Plumbing has certified technicians ready to assist you 24 hours a day. Call today and we will connect you with a certified plumber right now....

plumber (201)drain cleaning (36)water heater repair and installation (13)appliance repair (5)water delivery (1)Uncategorized (1)

01/20/2020

Fabulous! Jason arrived early, and was very knowledgeable and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced toilet and kitchen faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

Thank you for your review. We hope to continue doing plumbing for you.

11/16/2019

I recommend that you stay clear from this company. Extremely unprofessional and hostile ownership. I have been a businesswoman for over 20 years and I could not imagine ever treating a customer in a foul manner that this company's owner or management treated me. The phone number they call you on is under Oscar Perry. However, the company is registered under Robert Kleb, Jason, Kleb and Stephen B. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Flange Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

The customer called to schedule the plumber. She said the flange was broke under her toilet. When the plumber went to do the job, he checked the toilet. The toilet was not rocking or loose. However, after 4 flushes of the toilet, it gurgled and water came up in the shower and on the floor from underneath the toilet. This indicates a stoppage. When the plumber went to get the ladder set up to go on...

10/29/2019

Took two times to get it right, Over charged, and was late for the appointment, very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hose bibs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

Customer was informed it would be 2 visits to fix due to broken pipe in wall. Customer had tried to fix prior to us being call out. Our prices are comparable to all other licensed plumbers in the area

05/15/2019

I the client says they dont do leak detection

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak dectection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

05/08/2018

Very well. Very polite and professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change toilletes

CATEGORY plumbing, Uncategorized

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Thank you for your review. We look forward to being your new plumber.

03/07/2018

What a joke! Avoid at all costs! So unprofessional that it will leave you extremely irate with them. Also be aware of the bait and switch, the son Jason is professional during the estimate with fair pricing and says he will do the work and then send the father, Jim, as Jason is ‘working’ on a new construction project the day of the installation/work (not once did I hear any background noise during...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of sink and faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

Photo for General Plumbing 24 Hour Repair Inc - 12721 SW 76th St, Miami, FL - 36886700

The customer was quoted a price which had parts to be paid by the customer. When the job and extras that were done by the plumber was completed they did not want to pay for parts. Only at the end after speaking with Jason did they recall that parts were extra. Then the customer wanted to renegotiate the labor. Unfortunate.

03/03/2018

Jason responded quickly and replaced the leaky valves in record time. Had to chip away some of the wall to do one spigot. He cleaned up the worksite and had me check out each repair to make sure it was to my satisfaction. GREAT JOB!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two outside water spigots needed the leaky valves replaced.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

11/11/2017

I called in the middle of the night, and he came the next day; he called me in the morning to tell me that he will be arriving by noontime, and he actually arrived before noontime; the service was perfect, and it was prompt; the job was done fast; they don't charge any transportation and would highly recommend this company;

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service of pipe replacement

CATEGORY appliance repair

COST $123.05

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

Thank you for your review. We hope to be your new plumber.

09/04/2017

They got there with attitude on time. They had a hard time unclogging it but they did. I asked them what to do to prevent it from happening again and they told me to not let anything go down the drain. I told them we don't do that. They said that was all the advice they had. 2 weeks later it was clogged again. I called them and basically they told me to hire them again to unclog and that there was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sink was clogged and needed unclogging.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

Unfortunately electric sewer cleanings are not guaranteed. We do not guarantee that because we can not see the pipes as they are underground. For this reason it is printed on our invoices. This is the hardest thing for homeowners to realize about stoppages.

08/16/2017

NOT WELL. WHEN THE PLUMBER CAME HE WAS UNFAMILIAR WITH THE TOILET IN QUESTION. HE ATTEMPTED TO MAKE A JURYRIGGED REPAIR. IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS THE TOILET WAS BROKEN AGAIN. WHEN I SPOKE TO HIM AGAIN, HE SAID THAT WE NEEDED A NEW TOILET. I CALLED ANOTHER PLUMBER WHO INFORMED ME THAT THE TOILET WAS AN AMERICAN STANDARD. STANDARD BEING THE OPERATIVE WORD. HE IMMEDIATELY REPAIRED IT WITH A NEW FLUSHING...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPAIR TOILET FLUSHING MECHANISM.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

COST $130.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

While we were at this job we did recommend replacing the toilet since the customer stated how old the toilet was therefore making it very inefficient for water. For the price of 2 repairs a new water saving toilet would have been a better choice

Plumbing Residential & Commercial, Clogged Drains, Water Heaters Install & Repair, Tubs/Showers/Sinks & Fixtures, Bathroom Remodeling, Leak Detection & Repairs, Pipe Replacements, Sewer Video Inspection, Slab Leak Repair, Water Lines Install & Repair, General Plumbing Repairs, Kitchen Repipes, Water Main Repair & Replacement

Ask for details.