Florida Mold Assessment

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since March 2012

Florida Mold Assessment is as South Florida Contractor specializing in providing Professional solutions to your mold problems. You may visit our website for more details regarding the services we offer or contact us at 754-224-7945 or 305-814-7748. We especially serve: Miami Dade, Miami Beach, Aventura, Doral, Hialeah Gardens, Kendal, Key Biscayne, Miami Lakes, Pinecrest, Coral Gables, BAL Harbor, Westchester, North Miami, West Miami, Miami Springs, Covering Broward, Dade, Monroe, Palm Beach and South Florida. We are a licensed and insured general contractor which has been providing professional Mold Remediation services on and Mold inspection, Mold removal and Many Mold removal methods. Composed of individuals highly-trained on mold Testing and removal solutions, our ultimate goal is to fulfill customer satisfaction beyond their expectation through quality services and relationship. Florida Mold Assessment is the company to call for if you are looking for solutions to your mold growth problems. Our services such as Mold Testing, Mold inspection, Mold removal, and Mold remediation are especially accessible for those based in: Miami Dade, Miami Beach, Aventura, Doral, Hialeah Gardens, Kendal, Key Biscayne, Miami Lakes, Pinecrest, Coral Gables, BAL Harbor, Westchester, North Miami, West Miami, Miami Springs, Covering Broward, Dade, Monroe, Palm Beach and South Florida. We have been providing expert Mold, Water damage and Fire damage restoration, Inspection and Testing throughout South Florida for 20 years, and we service both residential and commercial customers. We pride ourselves on our longstanding partnerships with insurance companies. These relationships ensure that our customer claims are handled efficiently and correctly. Florida Mold Assessment is locally owned and operated, meaning that when you call US you are not calling a franchise. Our management team, employees and crew all work together to create the vision and direction. Every one of us is committed to making sure your restoration experience goes as smoothly as possible. We have built our company by taking care of our employees. We have built our reputation on serving our customers. Worry no more especially for people living in, Miami Dade, Miami Beach, Aventura, Doral, Hialeah Gardens, Kendal, Key Biscayne, Miami Lakes, Pinecrest, Coral Gables, Bal Harbor, Westchester, North Miami, West Miami, Miami Springs, Covering Broward, Dade, Monroe, Palm Beach and South Florida. Florida Mold Assessment is already here to provide you with expert mold Testing, Inspection Removal and Remediation services. Contact us at 754-224-7945 or 305-814-7748....

Total Care Restoration

As a local, family business that focuses on property emergencies, we pride ourselves helping home and business owners restore their damage properties to a pristine condition with the highest level of service, care, and integrity. With Over 40 years of construction background, we provide a simple “in house” 3-step approach that can be applied across any property emergency and project we take on – stop it, remove it, maintain it! Family Owned – We treat you like our family member from the beginning and end of your customer journey, paying attention to every detail of your problem for us to fix. From the way we greet you on the phone to how we handle your property with respect, TCR humbly services your every need until we get the “customer go ahead nod” to initiate your project and then the thumbs up after you are satisfied with the end results. Tireless Customer Service. Personal Account Managers – diversely experienced and professionally trained account managers will be there to assist you through the entire restoration process. We know these times can be difficult and stressful to deal with. Having someone there explaining, assessing and walking you through every step is super clutch in making everything seamless and easy for you. Young-Spirited - staying abreast industry knowledge and having cutting edge technology is our expertise. The saying goes, "Time is Money." We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our processes so we can execute your project fast, efficiently, and clean within your property.

Offers by Total Care Restoration on Angie's List

10/07/2016

Wonderful! Great team. Would have liked to hire again but the only thing is that the owner died. When I called for some additional work I needed. So, not sure who is taking over for him. So, just beware that the owner has died.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold removal and demolition and replacement of walls

C

07/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
very confusing with whom I was dealing with.The provider was on vacation during the appointement.I never got the report from the lab. in ref. about |the mold. I had asked to send the report to my address,but never got it. Tried to establish contact with one of the 3 people involved with my mold ,but never got a satisfied respond. VERY CONFUSING.SORRY.

C

12/07/2015

Both ladies were very friendly and professional. However it was hard for me to feel 100% at ease because at times they appeared unknowledgeable or asking each other about proper use of their equipment. They did come out fast to my property when another appointment I had with a mold tester fell through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold testing

CATEGORY mold removal

09/01/2015

This service provider is AMAZING!!! I highly recommend them.  They were on time, explained the process step by step and did a GREAT JOB!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation and repairs

CATEGORY mold removal

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW IT WAS A PLEASURE SERVING YOU

08/23/2015

Considering the unpleasantness and frustration of the situation and the amount of work which needed to be performed, Florida Mold Assessment did their best to streamline the process, constantly reassuring me along the way that my home could and would be returned to its pre-mold state. They were available 24/7, and always responded to my texts, emails and phone calls in a timely manner. I was never...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service was provided due to a water leak originating from an overflow from my air conditioning handler. The water leak damaged my wood floors and caused an extremely high level of mold to grow in my home. Florida Mold Assessment took immediate action to dry out my home, in an effort to halt any further growth of mold. They performed tests to determine the level of mold in my home and the areas which needed remediation. A remediation plan was developed by Florida Mold Assessment and put into action. Service continued until a final mold test was performed, which showed my home to be mold free.

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW IT WAS A PLEASURE SERVING YOU

Mold Removal, Remediation, Inspection, Testing, & Prevention, Black Mold Treatment, Mobile Home Containment, Restoration, Remodeling, Water Extraction, Fire & Flood Damage Repair, Lead Paint Abatement, Air Quality Assessment, Direct Insurance Billing, & Water Proofing & Sealing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal