Florida East Coast Realty

Angie's List since May 2010

Not Rated| 1 Review

Realtor Lucas Satten – RE/MAX Real Estate

#1 Realtor in Office Servicing, BROWARD, DADE & PALM BEACH and Designated by the board of Realtors (SRS) SELLER REPRESENTATIVE SPECIALIST. 16 years as a Realtor. CALL ME DAY OR NIGHT, I'M ALWAYS AVAILABLE. We specialize in you! My goal is to exceed all of your expectations. We want to outshine the rest. Servicing all of your Real Estate Transactions from Start to finish. 25 to 35 Professional pictures, virtual tour, listing, presentation, staging, inspection, attorney representation, Seller Representation, Buyer Representation and of course closing. Free foreclosure lists, Foreclosure/Short Sale Specialists. For Angie's list members we will offer a FREE Comparable Market Analysis of your property value for those of you Selling your home or just wanting to know what it is worth. For those of you Buying your home we will offer a Market Analysis of the home you are purchasing to show you the value of your new home and make sure you are not overpaying. We will set you up with the best Inspectors, Mortgage Bankers or Brokers, Attorneys, and of course Realtor in the business. Working with me as your Realtor will save you money in the long run. Best of Everything at low cost to you and savings all the way through. Lucas has called South Florida home for over 25 years. His knowledge of the surrounding area is without equal. He has an extensive client portfolio and has closed in excess of 100 million dollars in the past 15 years. Take advantage of Lucas’s years of expertise and many contacts in the real estate and mortgage industry to save you time and money. Lucas has long-standing experience as a landlord, flipping properties, managing properties, working w/ banks, investors, buyers and sellers. He is ready to use his valuable contacts in this industry to assist you in all aspects of real estate transacting. Call or text anytime. 954-501-5976

Award 2019
Offers by Realtor Lucas Satten – RE/MAX Real Estate on Angie's List

02/11/2011

They were great. I came across them through word of mouth. They took their time and they went with me everywhere. They were pretty much detailed in all the aspects of purchasing a house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I started using Florida East Coast Realty in June and my last interaction was in October.

CATEGORY real estate agents