Eureka Animal CLinic

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2006

The Eureka Animal Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic providing quality care for dogs and cats since 1986. Our veterinarians, Dr. Bill Winchester and Dr. Jose Alonso, and our excellent staff offer the best in quality veterinary care for your pet. ...

03/02/2016

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

02/22/2016

Went well, Our Dog was healed within a few days.  We have been going to Eureka clinic for years, for both our dogs and previous pets.  They always see you and work with your budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Do blood work, take xrays, shot for pain, pain pills,  provide supplements for GSD who had issues with shoulder.

11/29/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vaccination,like always very pleased with dr. Alonso been going to him for about 15 years.

07/24/2012

The appointment was perfect! He got his shots, dog food and tag while we were there. We have insurance for our dog through the vet. The staff is very good! They have been our vet for many years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog, Prince, in to see Dr Alonzo for his shots.

07/23/2007

Eureka Animal Clinic has a great HMO insurance plan for pets. I pay $110.00 per year and I only pay a $10.00 co pay fee every time I bring my pet there. They are really good at diagnosing problems and are very compassionate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a small dog with a heart problem and I brought the dog in for a check up at Eureka Animal Clinic.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinarians & pet insurance.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa