Eleet Design Center

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since February 2008

C Rated | 7 Reviews

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

S & J Residential Services

Thank your for your interest. I'm Shane, i look forward to doing business with you. I have been serving Miami for the past 12 years. Been using Angie's List for five years now. I have achieved contractor of the year in my area. Please feel free to read my reviews. As the saying goes the (proof is in the pudding.) I do excellent work. I wil go above the call of duty to achieve your goal of things you need done around your home. I have 27 years experience in all residential remodel and modifications. Also backed with a million dollar liability insurance. The neat thing about me is i can do multiple things eliminating so many different contractors in your project. It is my goal to serve you to the highest satisfaction. Please feel free to call or text me anytime. Thanks Shane Meeks 305-216-0232

05/14/2013

I'm still working with them. I haven't got the cabinets yet because they're in order. So far, the process has been very good. They're very professional and anytime I have any questions they respond quickly. Their prices have been pretty reasonable. They came on time and did everything they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Eleet Design Center for cabinetry. They're making our cabinets and then, maybe, they'll install them as well. That won't happen until mid-June.

11/28/2012

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan and Debra Birch run a quality business. I had my kitchen cabinets done by Eleet. I got flexibility on the design, beautiful cabinets, high quality at a very competitive price. There were a couple of errors that Dan fixed generously and ungrudgingly. Doing business with Eleet is a pleasure. If you select them for your cabinets you will not regret it.

09/07/2012

Everything was done on schedule, measurements, estimates, delivery and installation. At the end of each days work the work area was cleaned.. immaculate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After having spoken with several contractors regarding the replacement of our kitchen cabinets, it was a delight to find Eleet Fine American Cabinetry. Mr. Birch was not only very friendly and personable, but more importantly knowledgeable. He made suggestions that transformed our kitchen to not only a thing of beauty but ever so much more functionally. My wife is a gourmet cook, very particular about her domain, she is very impressed with her new domain. We were so impressed with his suggestions regarding our kitchen that we decided to have him redo the cabinets in our master bathroom. The cabinet carpenter installer was not an just an installer, he was a quality furniture maker. As with Mr Birch, he made suggestions during the installation that we would have never thought of. Dealing with the company was a pleasure, all calls promptly returned, all questions regarding design and installation promptly immediately answered. I would strongly recommend Eleet to anyone that is looking to transform their kitchen and bathroom from functional to a thing of beauty.

03/11/2010

Despite the other negative reviews on Angies List I chose to go with Eleet Design because they had the best price for the Omega Cabinets I was looking for. I worked with Dan on the design and it was a pleasent experiance. He was knowledgable and very helpfull. The cabinets came on time and were installed in about a day and a half. I had a small project but over all a very easy and painless experia...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a kitchen designed from soup to nuts. Cabinets selected as well as locations for all applainces.

10/22/2009

It's no coincidence that this report will earn them their 3rd "F" score. The entire experience was a nightmare The job took months to complete instead of days (Wrong color, wrong size, etc)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install kitchen & bathroom cabinets

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Listed below is an email from the customer to us word for word. We try our hardest to make sure the cabinets fit perfectly and look great, but with the complexities inherent to the trade, mistakes happen. When they do we go the extra mile to make sure it is fixed and the customer gets a great kitchen. In this member's case we spent over $3,000 to make sure he got exactly what he wanted, and while ...

SALE & INSTALL CUSTOM MADE CABINETRY.

MasterCard, Check, Visa