Dream Pools of South Florida Inc

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2012

B Rated | 8 Reviews

We specialize in custom swimming pool construction and remodeling. Check our rating by the Better Business Bureau!...

Tropical Oasis Pool

Tropical Oasis Pools has been servicing Miami Dade for over 30 years. We are a family owned and operated business and we give a personal approach to each and every customer. Our goal is to make every customer a happy customer! We want to make the backyard retreat you dream about a reality. Whether you are looking for something simple or want a tropical getaway Tropical Oasis Pools is here to help with the best quality work possible because we believe quality doesn’t cost it pays! Call us today for your free estimate.

C

04/21/2018

pool pump making a loud noise

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool pump making a loud noise

11/09/2016

How did it go you ask? It didn't, I called Daniel for three days to get an estimate. We were waiting for his proposal to compare with our other estimates. He finally calls me back and had a lame excuse of going to the hospital because he lost his voice. Then he never showed up on the days he scheduled to meet with us. Completely unprofessional and never heard from him again. He actually did us a f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called them to get a pool estimate. They sent sales rep Daniel E. to my home. We told him what we wanted. He was going to do a computer draft of the pool.

06/25/2016

We were very pleased with the contractor.  It was our second experience in building a swimming pool, but the first with Dream Pools. Dream Pools was one of four estimates we obtained; pricing was very competitive for the basic design we wanted and construction took just over three months.  Inspections also were scheduled and completed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Constructed swimming pool and deck

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are now in the permitting phases of my project. So far I have been very happy with the work and feedback from Antonio. He always answers my emails and is quick to address all concerns. I will update this review as we start to build the pool and finally once the project is over. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the entire project goes as smooth as everything has so far.

03/26/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It went fine. Job was performed we. We self performed a part too. He gave us options to lessen cost.

CATEGORY

Swimming pool construction. Remodeling & leak detection.