DESIGNER POOLS

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

12252 SW 128th Ct Suite 105

Miami, FL 33186

Designer Pools... Making your dream pool a reality. If you dream it... We can build it! Since 1995, Jorge Garcia of Designer Pools has been transforming yards into imaginative outdoor living spaces in the South Florida and has been recognized as one of Florida's highly respected pool construction companies. He has been delivering his signature style and quality craftsmanship with a strong and stringent attention to every project - from start to finish. Designer Pools approach each project on an individual basis, using space, sound and color to capture the essence of your home. Your project begins with a no-cost consultation. We personally oversee each project to completion from the original design and development through construction to completion. The Designer Pools signature is a guarantee sure of quality craftsmanship. Whether you are a new home owner, want to transform your existing home or inject new life into a commercial facility, you'll enjoy a peace of mind that comes from a relationship based on trust. Our quality of work is consistent, correct and monitored by our strict demands. We strive for excellence and your satisfaction for years to come. Your friends and neighbors will say "WOW!" with your personal signature design and our quality installation. We never compete to be the "lowest price" but are always competing to be the "BEST in QUALITY AND SERVICE." Designer Pools strives to give its customers the service and quality they deserve. Join Designer Pools and experience the pleasure of owning one of our custom crafted pool or spa. DESIGNER POOLS, INC. IS LICENSED, BONDED AND FULLY INSURED. License Number: CPC 1456981 (Residential) CPC1459191 (Commercial)...

Pool Sales Construction and Installation (17)Pool and Spa Service (10)Decks and Porches (4)Pavers and Hardscaping (3)

07/11/2019

This is the second time in 14 years that I use Designer Pools. They constructed my pool originally and I was so satisfied with their quality and service that I rehired them to refurbish my pool 14 years later. And again, I am extremely happy with the results. I would highly recommend this company if your interested in constructing a swimming pool, deck, and/or outdoor barbecue!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updating Swimming Pool

CATEGORY decks, pool cleaners, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. It has always been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us for a SECOND time. We are so happy that you are happy.

07/11/2019

Great as always. Best pool company in Miami that I have ever dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs and new items installed.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback. It was great working with you. I am glad you are happy!

06/10/2019

I called the company and was told that I would receive a call back in half an hour to schedule an appointment- this is the only company I encountered while doing my research into redoing our pool that required the customer to come to the office before they would come to your house to give a estimate. I received a call back within half an hour, and scheduled an appointment for this past Saturday at...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need to reconstruct a pre-existing pool.

CATEGORY

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry for your experience. However, every company works differently. We require our customers to come into our showroom first to see our professional place of business, and see our tiles, pavers, coping, plaster, etc. We do this because everything is priced differently therefore, once we go out to your property the following time we can give you a more detailed price. H...

03/26/2019

Designer Pools did a Fantastic job. My backyard looks like something out of a Home Magazine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Pool Renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review and for trusting us with your pool. Enjoy your pool. It came out beautiful and it was such a pleasure to work with you!!

02/11/2019

First appointment no show, no calls, no apologies. I called 2 days after the no show, still no apologies and was told I would receive a phone call to reschedule. Again no calls. I am very disappointed for their lack of concern or professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurface pool and change all of the pool equipments. Raise the jacuzzi, add water heater and salt water. Change tile on patio and pool deck

CATEGORY decks, pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry you feel this way. However, this was certainly not the situation. Initially, you called that you do business next door to us often, with one of our neighbors. So, we asked you to come in and see our materials, have a meeting with the owner, etc which you did not want to do. Unfortunately, that is not how our business runs. We made an exception for you. Jorge could...

02/05/2019

Very good, they did everything they promised and did it on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New pool installation.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2018

THANK YOU!

02/05/2019

It was great, anything I wasn't a hundred percent on they corrected. George the owner was always on top of communicating with me, and the office staff was great. Best pool contractors in South Florida. What they estimated on time, was there, just perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a brand new construction. They demolished and old pool, and built a new pool, deck and pool system.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review & for trusting us with your pool. Enjoy your pool!!!

10/26/2018

It went excellent, phenomenal. They did a really good and thorough job and I would recommend them. George was very professional and always in communication and kept me informed as to what was going on with the project. He was also very timely which was important. Any questions I've had before and after completion of the work have been answered promptly, I am always able to easily get in touch with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-did my pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your pool - ENJOY!!!

10/11/2018

A+ experience. Ahead of schedule, quality work, and incredible experience start to finish. They answer their phones, and are there if you have any problems. Very reasonably priced as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a pool. In gound

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

THANK YOU!

05/31/2018

The pools that this company installs always turn out beautiful and they are the only company we will use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a designer pools at multiple properties.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your positive review. We love working with you guys and making your customers dream pool a reality. Our team and your team really work great together!

- New Pool & Spa Construction - Renovations - Outdoor Kitchens & BBQ - Outdoor Deck - Residential & Commercial

- Pool Maintenance - Minor Repairs