CRF Drywall & Painting Corp

B 17 Reviews

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

3217 SW 92nd Ave

Miami, FL 33165

Our team has the combination of experience and quality to provide exceeding customer expectations. We are a Drywall and Painting Company in Commercial and Residential Projects....

drywall (17)interior painting (14)plastering (10)home remodeling (5)picture framing (5)woodworking (2)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)wallpaper removal (1)

09/07/2020

This is the first review I'm going to leave because this guy really impressed me, he is only 23 years of age and has the ability to organize a whole working team, not just concentrating on collecting the money, he concentrated on finishing the job properly and so he earned my respect, I would recommend it 1000 times if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,plastering,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

08/29/2020

IF I COULD GIVE ZERO STARS I WOULD. DEALING WITH THIS PEOPLE HAS BEEN AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE FROM DAY ONE!!! YOU FIRST TALK TO CRISTHIAN, WHO SELLS YOU HIS COMPANY BY TELLING YOU TO CHECK THE “GOOD” REVIEWS THEY HAVE THAT AFTER DEALING WITH THEM I AM 1000% SURE THEY GOT TO BE ALLLL FAKE REVIEWS!! THERE IS NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT THEIR JOB. I HIRED THEM FOR POPCORN REMOVAL AND THEY REMOVED NOT...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
POPCORN REMOVAL

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

I always knew customer service is difficult, working with public is a little complicated, but what I never thought there were people with the heart as bad as yours. Why didn't you start thinking about how much I helped you, with the price, with the payment methods, adding you free jobs practically, why don't you say that?" This country is free to express all you want, but what I disagree is lies, ...

07/28/2020

I hired them for a drywall repair in my bedroom and the quality of the job was better than I expected. They got to my house on time and the price was good. I really recommend CRF Drywall & Panting Corp

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and painting

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

07/24/2020

This guys is amazing! They remodel my living room, I recommend them! For me is the best company in South Florida.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior remodeling

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,plastering,woodworking,interior painters

07/24/2020

The service was excellent very fast pase and great results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, painting and remodeling

CATEGORY drywall,home remodeling,interior painters

07/24/2020

I'm not used to writing any reviews, but this real company is worth it, call them if you have any work inside the house, Cristhian, the owner is an extremely professional and honest young man

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,wallpaper removal,interior painters

07/23/2020

Buena compañía me hicieron un trabajo súper excelente con buena calidad y en un corto plazo gracias crf Drywall

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall JOB

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

06/15/2020

The project was simple. Drywall paint and install a window in a shed. In the end, the drywall is uneven with horrible seams. The paint on the ceiling was done with one measly coat meaning I had to pay someone to apply a second coat ( we had plenty of paint). The window I had them install leaked and I had to pay someone else (who is actually in the trade) to fix it. They still owe me back $230.00 a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, Painting and a window install

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

Photo for CRF Drywall & Painting Corp - 3217 SW 92nd Ave, Miami, FL - 38737455

02/20/2020

Minor issues and concerns that were addressed with owner. Overall happy with job. Were able to start very quickly. Young company. Looking to please the customer. Seemed very honest and would recommend. Would consider hiring again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damaged sections of drywall.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

02/14/2020

These guys were extraordinary. They arrived as scheduled to assess the job the day I called them and they began and finished the following day. Neat. Polite. Transparent. A real pleasure to do business with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage ceiling

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing