Craftsman Hardwood Floors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/19/2020

17100 NW 2nd Ct

Miami, FL 33169

Craftsman Hardwood Floors can assist you with your flooring needs. New Flooring Center recently open with the Best prices and Quality Hardwood Floors Selection Combining competitive pricing with over 32 yrs of experience Craftsman Hardwood Floors guarantees your satisfaction by Providing quality Workmanship and highest quality of Materials...

hardwood floors (59)flooring (5)floor buffing (1)woodworking (7)

09/17/2018

Excellent service. He was very professional and friendly. Even taught me how to fix the issue myself if it ever occurs again. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Baseboard Repair

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor,woodworking,buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

04/10/2018

Excellent! Just as previous reviews stated, this company & Art is truly professional, knowledgeable. Hands down best wood flooring company to deal with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish of wood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

08/18/2017

Art's crew had to remove the defective coat of polyurethane from the floors (lots of patience required) before thoroughly cleaning the floors and applying a new coat of Bona Traffic. When applying the new coat of finish they used two separate chemical bonding systems and the new coat properly bonded to the original finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Art of Craftsman Hardwood Floors gracefully agreed to help me fix the disaster that was left by another contractor. The other so-called "wood expert" performed a screen & recoat of about 1200 sq. ft. of hardwood floors in my house. However, he didn't know (or didn't care) that the floors were factory prefinished with an aluminum oxide finish. As a result, the recoat did not bond to the original finish and started to delaminate within a day (it could be scraped off with a fingernail).

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

06/17/2017

From the minute we met Art, we knew we wanted to hire him. The man knows his trade and is very professional and courteous. Our job was a rather extensive one that included a curved staircase and other little nuances. Art handcrafted the steps on our staircase himself out of solid hickory. Even though it was a lot more work than he had anticipated upon initially quoting the job, he did not charge u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of engineered hardwood flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2017

03/08/2017

He is doing an outstanding job. I notice its a work in process, because we have to order the wood, and it has to acclimate at home. He is even going to do my stairs. He is really really knowledgeable. I did my research before because I did not know anything.  He not only answers my questions and also taught me things I did not know.  Responsibility, timeless, and professionalism.  The owner is rea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote to install hardwood floors on second floor, stairs, and stairwell.

08/10/2016

Amazing ! Very professional . My floors came out outstanding . Highly recommended !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My hardwood floor sand and finish

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2016

08/10/2016

My floors come up perfect .like new ones they are so professional s and very considerat on price,I like to recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sand and finish my floors he fix some steps for me and my base boars

CATEGORY hardwood floor,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2016

08/10/2016

They did a super and beautiful job, a very clean and organized company, promptly and in a very professional way. I will recommend them to everyone, from the owner to the workers, you will not find anyone more professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my whole house in wood floor and the stairs too, with all the moldings and hardware

CATEGORY hardwood floor,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2016

08/10/2016

I'm very happy with my new Floors and Stairs , was very easy to deal with Art the owner who teach my many ways to preserve my floors and the way to cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I call Craftsman to do my Stair cases and floors, they do excellent job and they was very professional , they use advance technique to collect the Dust around the House

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2016

04/13/2016

They install abouth 3,455 SqFt of new Solid Maple floors at my new House , they also do all my Stairs and Hand railings, they also Install all the Trim Work around the House, great Job, Finish on   schedule and good price , I highly recomended this company to any of my friends or family member

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new Oak Floors Stairs and hall ways

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

COST $10,767.45

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2016

-Sanding and refinishing of existing wood floors -Installation of new wood floors both Solid and Engineered -Repairs to existing hardwood floors -Installation of Trims ( Base Boards, Shoemould, Crown moulding etc.) -Installation of Staircases, Railings Newels and Balusters

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express