Complete Window Service

• CC18464
  • Trade License Locale
  • Miami-Dade County
  • Trade License Authority
  • Construction Trades Qualifying Board (CTQB)
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20140930

9221 SW 76th St

Miami, FL 33173

Complete Window Service is a family owned and operated business serving the Miami area and vicinity since 1974, specializing in repairs. Our company is built on quality craftsmanship on all our services from windows to doors to screens and glass. We have established a reputable company based on our costumers recommendations and our good standings. We work with homeowners, condominiums, realtors, building managers, hotels, decorators and designers. Complete Window Service is confident that you will be completely satisfied with the quality of our craftsmanship. We have developed a solid reputation and with over 40 years of service in this industry. License: #1509430 License: #CC18464...

window replacement (73)glass repair (17)door installation (14)screen repair (8)awning installation (5)locksmith (3)

06/08/2019

George was very punctual, and professional, He had all materials readily available to start and complete the work in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a window pane.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

04/11/2019

Great job that was done in 2017. Up to now the windows works great. Very professional and takes pride in his work. This is the second time I used him. Was no able to post my comment till now. In 2017 I was still under treatment for Cancer and now have the energy to write a nice review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all handles of my awning windows & checked & lubed all windows in my house, Replaced all my screens to new ones for the whole house.

CATEGORY screen repair, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

05/21/2018

I called George for an estimate after reading all of the glowing reviews, and barely an hour later, I had a new window pane. It helped that when I called, George was right down the street, but still, his professionalism and service were unparalleled. George clearly takes a lot of pride in doing what he does with perfection, and he has decades with experience. The window pane that was cracked was m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of window pane on old jalousie windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

02/03/2018

Came over right away to look at the windows and completed the repairs as soon as the parts were in. Fast and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs on two windows

CATEGORY glass repair, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

11/15/2017

It is so hard to find someone to fix these old windows, so we were so very happy to find George, who had all the needed parts in his van, so was able to repair it immediately without needing to order any parts. It was a little expensive, but much less than the cost of a new window, and we are so glad to have it sealed up to reduce the noise and keep the cool air inside. He is very much in demand, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window repair, old casement window was not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

09/08/2017

George came and was very professional. He knew exactly how to repair both windows and did a superb job. Windows needed to be fixed because Hurricane Irma was on its way to South Florida.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen window and a side window needed to be repaired. The windows would not close securely.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

08/21/2017

Mr. Fuentes is the owner of this company and he personally does all of the work. He was very punctual and completed the whole job in one day. It was a big job because he had to take the window out and repair the frame. He did an excellent job. I was grateful that I had found the best person the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kitchen window was forced open and the glass was broken and frame was bent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

07/07/2017

What an Outstanding job. Showed up when he said he would and delivered finished product on time. Fast Courteous service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Patio Screen Door Performed maintenance on sliding glass door "Opens with one finger now" Replaced all window screens

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

05/10/2017

George was very prompt in coming by and helped with the clean-up of the glass and took careful measurements so the tempered glass would fit snugly but not too tight. It took about a week to get a plate of glass that size tempered. It was a big enough piece of glass that his son helped him install it. They were super careful and did an excellent job. We were pleased with responsiveness, care and qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a five foot by nine foot tempered glass window broken by a thief. Fortunately the alarm scared him away before taking valuables, but left us with a major repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2017

04/18/2017

Excellent! Previously, I was dealing with Sunshine Doors -- the last time the rollers were replaced was 2010, and Carl came and did a more than satisfactory job. I called them again, and someone -- not Carl -- came and said that the door was sliding okay, and there was nothing he could do about the rattling up at the top (which, when it is windy, is so bad that it wakes me up at night!). After rea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair patio door

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors