City Roofing & Construction Inc

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

22700 SW 172nd Ct

Miami, FL 33170

For over a decade, City Roofing has been providing roofing solutions to both residential and commercial consumers throughout the South Florida area. We are a family-owned and operated Top Rated Roofing Company serving Miami, and the surrounding areas. Our highly knowledgeable and qualified staff are committed to Excellence.We pride ourselves in providing an environment where we listen to your needs and provide honest solutions for both your long and short term goals. We carry a wide range of services from roof repairs, maintenance, restoration and full replacements. With over 500 Star reviews and over a decade in business, South Florida homeowners have peace of mind!...

roofing (446)roof cleaning (32)tile installation (19)skylight installation (17)home remodeling (6)siding (5)chimney repair (4)home inspection (4)house painting (3)deck cleaning (3)chimney cap repair (2)air duct cleaning (8)

10/01/2020

My experience from beginning to end was excellent. I had so many questions and they were available to answer my questions even after hours. I needed the job done fast and affordable and I got both. Thank you for your professionalism and availability.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix broken roof tiles

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business.

09/29/2020

They arrived as scheduled for the estimate which was impressive. The estimate was delivered by email as promised in a timely manner. When I accepted, they sent the contract by email in a way I could sign it online. Impressive during this Covid-19 pandemic. They were able to do the job within a week of signing. They arrived on time, worked diligently until finished and left the area clean of debris...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak repaired and broken/missing tiles replaced.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your experience. We have made navigating through this pandemic as comfortable as possible for our clients.

09/25/2020

From start to finish, City Roofing was thorough and professional. The problems were more substantial than we initially thought. Raul and Mario documented it, explained it thoroughly and kept us informed throughout. Anaiz ran the show from the office and was also on top of our project daily. We were very pleased, and recommend City Roofing without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major repairs to a tile roof that was poorly installed by someone else several years ago.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review City Roofing. We are happy to know that you are pleased with your experience.

08/24/2020

This is an overdue review. Hired them to replace our flat roof that was probably 30 years old with multiple leaks. It's been almost a year since the job was done and I am extremely satisfied with the job that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

We are so happy to know that you are satisfied with the replacement of your roof. Thank you for rating and reviewing us 1 year later. Take care and stay safe =)

08/17/2020

City Roofing was very professional, and quickly examined and estimated the cost of my project. In particular, Anaiz Rocha constantly kept me posted on the status of the job contract, and ensured all details of the job were included in the work order. The workers were prompt, knowledgeable, and did a thorough clean up. Would highly recommend City Roofing Inc. and would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Fascia Boards and painting

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

We are so glad that you had an exceptional experience. Thank you for your referrals and loyalty.

08/14/2020

3rd time using City Roofing. From the very 1st time they have been prompt. They're guys have always been very knowledgeable and they have not failed me yet. I feel consistency is the ingredient to any business and City Roofing has provided great customer service from the initiating call up to the end of the job and follow up. I will keep using them as long as all remains the same. Fantastic roofin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in the garage from roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

We appreciate and thank you for your loyalty. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience from start to finish.

07/31/2020

Wonderful, from the beginning to the end they were complete professionals. They showed me pics from the start 'till the end of the complete repair process. Especially, Natasha Rufin who is their customer service professional. She kept constant communication with me throughout my loan process and gave me professional advice as to what my best options were. Overall, my experience was great and I'd r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak repair

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience from beginning to end. Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review. We appreciate you!

06/23/2020

They were prompt to respond and provide and estimate. They were able to schedule the work a week earlier than estimated. The replacement work was completed in just 2 days and likely could have been done in a single day if not for weather problems in the afternoon. The technician was very knowledge and even help educate me in roofing, as I asked him his opinion on a few matters roofing related.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a plumbing stack leak and L-Flashing leak

CATEGORY roofing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a rating and review. We wish you the best of luck with your roof.

06/11/2020

Very well! This is a company I have used before and would recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Thank you for your loyalty and trust in us. We appreciate you and your wife’s business.

06/09/2020

Better than good. Excellent work, great communication, hassle free. The kind of service that you expect, but rarely receive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof Chimey repair

CATEGORY roofing,air duct cleaning,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Awesome! We thrive to bring exceptional customer service each and every time. So glad that you are happy.

We are South Florida's #1 Repair Specialist. If you can repair it why replace it? However, if your roof has reached its final life we will be more than happy to provide you with a customized roofing assessment. From maintenance to full replacement of tile, shingle, metal and flat roofs we can determine the best roofing solutions for your specific need. Read our Reviews and trust the pros at City Roofing for residential and commercial needs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing