Bob's Bugs

A 259 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since April 2011

20740 SW 82nd Ave

Miami, FL 33189

**ASK ABOUT OUR ANTS, TERMITES, ROACHES, MOSQUITOES and LAWN SPRAY SPECIALS!!** Bob’s Bugs is a professional pest control service company that is dedicated to old fashioned customer service. We have over 40 years of pest control experience, and pride ourselves on taking care of our customers. We have been proudly serving Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties for years. Our pest control service technicians have built many relationships across South Florida. Certified by the University of Florida to treat White Fly infestations....

pest control (253)lawn treatment (27)home inspection (7)animal removal (5)

08/12/2020

They are very professional, responsive, and courteous. They are also prompt and completed every task when they said they would. I highly recommend Bob's Bugs for termite extermination.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Fumigation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

06/25/2020

We used an Angie's List coupon for the service. Alex, the technician, arrived promptly. He inspected the area and fully explained what needed to be done. Very professional. I can see why the company has such a high rating. We will definitely use this company again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we had termite treatment to back porch wood ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/04/2020

Service was great. Came on time. Respectful and courteous. Great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/05/2020

Alex came out to inspect and treat for termites. He was extremely courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Would use him again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
termite inspection and treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

Thank you for contacting Bobs Bugs I am very happy that Alex was very helpful and yes we are here to satisfy every customer. Thank you

04/25/2020

Great experience. Bob was very courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. The charge was exactly what he had told me. I couldn’t be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterminating inspection and maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

Thank you for your review we are here and happy to serve

01/14/2020

I come home and had my neighbor come up to me and tell me thgat bug bob told her to tell me that I left food and other stuff around. I told her bug bob should ask first and not blame someone for something they didn't do. The food they threw out outside the house belonged to the other neighbor! I was there everyday since I stayed at a hotel 5 minutes away and no one said anything! Another thing. I'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termites tenting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

12/11/2019

I always give permission for the monthly treatment of my lawn, when Bob's Bugs contacts me. This month I did the same. I was contacted for payment , after supposedly the treatment ($60) was given. Payment was made. The next day, after reviewing our security camera, my daughter and I noticed that no one performed service as indicated by Bob's Bugs. But we did notice someone left an invoice in our m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly lawn fertilization and treatments

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

As our conversation on the phone my technician arrive at the house the grass was wet from the day before the application needs dry grass therefore he did not performed the treatment. He left the invoice before he notice that we were unable to preform the service . You do have a credit with us and the secretary did speak to you about what happen and did schedule the technician to go back and perfor...
C

10/25/2019

did not work.....termites continued in same location after 2 treatments

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spot treatment for termites

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]. My name is BOB FAILDE . I'm the owner of BOB'S BUGS INC. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR TERMITE PROBLEM . HOWEVER OWER RECORDS SHOW US THAT WE TREATED YOUR HOME A FEW YEARS AGO. WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL US FOR A SERVICE CALL. YOU WERE UNDER WARRANTY FOR 6 MONTHS. HOWEVER PLEASE CALL MY OFFICE AND I'LL GO BACK TO YOUR HOUSE AND RETREAT AT NO COST TO YOU. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL CHANGE YO...

08/02/2019

How many contractors do you know come to give you an estimate and tells you that you can hold off until next year?....an honest one. Bob is awesome. He is extremely knowledgeable. He even gave me some suggestions for bug proofing my house. We'll definitely hire them when the time comes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite tenting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank you for your review. If you need us please call 3052345159 Thank you

12/06/2018

Bob, is very knowledgeable and clearly has years of experience in his craft. He went into details about the specific bread of pests and the times of year they are active and what we need to do. He gave us plenty of advice above and beyond what we originally called him for. Seemed very ethical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite and Pest Inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed] I hope you have a great holiday and will take care of the termites as soon as you get the roof done thank you sir.

Residential & Commercial Pest Control Services – Animal Removal & Pest Control, Lawn & Ornamental, Fertilization, Weed Control, Plant Disease, termite fumigation & Bird Control.

Dangerous animal removal