BIG AL'S ROOFING, LLC.

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2018

1031 Ives Dairy Road, Suite 228

Miami, FL 33179

Full Service Roofing Company Specializing In Roof Replacement, We Only Use Quality Materials Along With Competitive Pricing. We Are Backed By GAF Roofing And Also Offer 100% Financing. Shingle, Tile, Metal and Flat Roofs Welcomed. Allow Us To Provide A Free Estimate And Show You The Big Al's Way Of Roofing....

roofing (110)roof cleaning (7)

07/02/2020

I have never seen a company that was so prompt with timing and never missed a day. They would get here early in the day and leave in the later afternoon, rain of shine. Very professional and they were a pleasure to work with. Price was also attractive. Only company I will use from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old roof and new roof installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

Photo for BIG AL'S ROOFING, LLC. - 1031 Ives Dairy Road, Suite 228, Miami, FL - 38691581

06/30/2020

Excellent! Honorable people, and good pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2016

05/13/2020

From the very beginning, Big Al's Roofing, was highly professional. They were punctual with every appointment they made. Their quality of work went above and beyond. The end result of amazing. We highly recommend Big Al's Roofing to anyone looking to replace their roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

04/30/2020

GREAT! Very responsive and quick to complete an excellent job. Took the time to listen to all our concerns and met our desires.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

03/31/2020

We were very satisfied with Big Al’s Roofing. He was professional, always responded immediately, punctual, his team of workers were excellent, and price was in the ball park with other two estimates we had done. Our roof looks amazing, and our neighbors were even impressed with how quickly the roof was done. He listened to us and worked with us closely. We would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

03/23/2020

It was a pleasure working with Al and his crew. His workers arrived bright and early every morning and worked hard until dark, every day until the job was done. This was a complicated job that also involved replacement of roof mounted A/C ducts on our home. Al was very patient with the A/C crew who at times were hindering his progress. Al's crew had enormous attention to detail, temporarily leak p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof 5000 square foot flat roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

03/16/2020

Big Al’s did a great job installing my new roof. The entire process was done fairly quick. Mario Is a rockstar and responded whenever I had a question. I will use their services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Shingle Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

03/06/2020

This company was recomended by a friend and then Mr Mario came to our house for an estmate. He gave us a price for every option in materials. We recommend this company 100%

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed roof including flat section and change the wood

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

02/12/2020

Great! I called Al and made an appointment and he showed up right on time. He is nice, courteous and professional! He gave me an estimate and went over the entire process of roof replacement and told me I can have the job done within a week and true to his word, it was completed within a week. I acquired a few estimates from other companies and narrowed it down between Big Al and another company. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingle Replacement - New Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

01/15/2020

Super Amazing! I called for an estimate. Not only was prompt to come out, but friendly and explained everything. Talked to me about options, and even gave me all of the tile pamphlets of options along with the estimate (no one else did that). One of the best prices, and came with higher included wood replacements and lower lumber charges. Once we signed up, communication was constant, with prompt ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile and Flat Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Full service roofing company in roof repairs, roof cleaning, roof replacement and roof maintenance. Free Estimates, Free Roof Evaluations, Free Smiles. GAF CERTIFIED WEATHER STOPPER CONTRACTOR.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, PayPal