Aventura Animal Hospital & Pet Resort

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Aventura Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal hospital. Aventura Animal Hospital is committed in ensuring that your pet will be well cared for by their experienced veterinarian staff. The animal hospital is open 7 days a week to meet your needs. To make an appointment simply call (305) 933-3647....

01/03/2014

Skin infection. May of may not use again. Expensive and too much testing

09/18/2013

They are awesome! They are really good with the animals and they are really well informed. They can answer all your questions and they give you a lot of choices. Their price is a little high but I think it's worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Aventura Animal Hospital for veterinary services. They also offer boarding but I've never used it. I took my sick cat there a month ago and they killed him.

05/02/2012

I like that they are convenient. They are very clean and professional. They have wide range of vets there. They have 6 veterinarians on call all the time. If my animal has a specific problem, then they will call once of their specialist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my cat to Aventura Animal Hospital for veterinary care. I have been using their service for a year now. They did a laser treatment.

C

04/16/2012

They are not very professional at the front desk. The doctors were fine and the nurses were nice. They had cared for my dog since it was a puppy and they gave a wrong diagnosis for an injury. We feel had she gotten the right diagnosis that the outcome may have been different. My dog had cancer and got treatments there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog was there for an injury.

11/24/2008

We were so very please with the accommodations for our pet. We had a personal tour of the facility. We called the weekend that we were gone and talked to someone who was personally dealing with our pet. Our pet takes medication and we told in detail about her play time and rest time and other information that would be important to a pet owner. I was also pleased that they made a copy of my out of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were looking for the perfect situation to board our Welsh Terrier. She is normally never boarded. We found Aventura Animal Hospital & Pet Resort through a personal recommendation since there were not that many choices on Angie's List for this area, south Florida near Ft. Lauderdale.

CATEGORY kennels

Animal hospital. Medical care. Animal boarding. Surgical & dental facilities. Grooming. Vaccinations. Day Care.