American Stamp Concrete

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150930

11362 SW 7th St

Miami, FL 33174

We are a family owned company with over 11 years of experience with decorative concrete. We do driveways, stamped concrete, brick paver, sidewalks, precast concrete fence, patios, walkways and concrete pouring and repair. You are able to personalize your home with our wide variety of colors and designs. Most importantly is our quality and customer satisfaction: our work is altered perfectly to what you desire! You give us the idea, and we'll create it for you! No sub contractors used. ...

concrete driveway installation (34)stamped concrete (16)hardscaping (5)fence company (1)deck building (1)concrete repair (23)asphalt paving (2)

12/15/2018

Used Angies List Pro and send request for Quote/contact on Nov 30th. On Dec 4th I followed-up. Never heard from this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamped Concrete

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

08/19/2018

Danilo was very professional and knowledgeable. He offered great suggestions such as a redesign of our front walkway. His price was very competitive. The work was completed on time. We are very pleased with the final product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace asphalt driveway and walkway and patio pavers with stamped concrete

CATEGORY concrete driveway,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

07/25/2017

It was a lil slow start with communication issues and the company is very busy but with good reason. It took a lil longer than danilo wanted but that was because it rained heavy for like 3 days straight. Danilo, the company president made a few appearances each work day and actually helped the crew were needed. Well worth the money spent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my standard asphalt driveway extended and widened double car width using concrete pavers

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

Photo for American Stamp Concrete - 11362 SW 7th St, Miami, FL - 35899512

04/10/2017

Everything went fine. I am very pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to re do the concrete in my patio because the roots of the trees lifted it.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

01/11/2016

Great, better than expected, nice guy really knows what he's doing.  Once we got past the awkward initial stage, it was smooth sailing. Honest and trustworthy and knowledgeable, Danilo is the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tore up old concrete driveway and replaced with new paver driveway, also some demo in rear of  house

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,asphalt driveway,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2015

08/14/2015

It didnt go - I couldnt get the contractor to show to give me an estimate for the job. I find no-shows to be completely unprofessonal and rude. There is never an excuse to not call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very disappointed to say that the provider made an appointment and then was a no show, and did not have the courtesy to call and cancel or explain. But stuff happens, so I called him to see if he was still interested in my business. I made my schedule fit the time he said he had available - another no show/no call this morning. I guess he doesnt need my job - but he could have just said it wasnt big enough or he was too busy to take on another job.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2015

07/14/2015

I called they picked up the phone did not answer stayed silent on the telephone that I asked of it was the company that I was calling and the lady that picked up the phone said no and hung up I called again and they did not pick up the phone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These people are not professional

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2015

05/14/2015

I called for an quote for a work on my townhouse patio.  He made an appointment to come at 2pm, but never showed up.  I called the office to see if he was delayed, but my calls went to voicemail.  I left two messages, asking to be called, but no one has returned my call to date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.  He made an appointment to look at my patio but never showed up, nor did he call to cancel the appointment. I called the office, but it went to voicemail.  I called two times, leaving messages, but my calls were never returned.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

01/25/2015

Danillo is a very likeable guy that knows what he is doing. Like many contractors, he probably takes more jobs then he can handle and not very skilled with dealing with very tough city officials. Getting the permit was stressful as lots of time passed between denials and re submitting end result. I must say was great!! Once it was finalized, I was very happy and I do recommend him assuming permit ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete squares driveway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2014

09/29/2014

Did an excellent job. Problems we have been having is to find a competent company to reseal it annually. American Stamp Concrete does not have the time to do it. So if you can get a company that stands behind its product and reseals it, for a price, on annual basis, that would be better. The folks American Concrete recommends did not do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced asphalt drive way with stamped concrete one.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,asphalt driveway,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2009

Driveways. Stamped concrete. Decorative concrete. Brick pavers. Sidewalks. Precast concrete fence. Concrete pouring & repair. Patios. Walkways.

Repair Work