Affordable Computer Service

Special Promotions...

The Florida Nerds

14  REVIEWS
The Florida Nerds

WE COME TO YOU! 24/7/365 We work on: ALL PC/MAC hardware Microsoft Windows / macOS / Unix / Linix / *BSD / iOS / Android Routers/Switches/Firewalls Printers/Copiers/, Cabling Security Audits Penetration Testing Forensics Managed I.T. Services Managed Security Services SaaS SecaaS Computer emergency? Need a Nerd right now, this minute? Great! Call us! We're open 24/7/365 (yes, really). We can probably get to your front door in an hour. Call 772.200.2600, and choose the Emergency Service option At the FL Nerds, our parent company has supported businesses in the NY/NJ/CT area for more than 20 years. Now, we're here in Southeast Florida to keep Floridians and their data safe. We have built up a lot of fans during time — That's why so many locals call us when they need help with their computer or network

Offers by The Florida Nerds on Angie's List

10/25/2014

Excellent service, quick and affordable as the name says. Taz cleaned up mp pc from virus and now my computer is much faster without the annoying popups. Happy and would recommend the service to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Virus removal and Pc tune up

CATEGORY computer repair

10/07/2014

Taz did an awesome job of cleaning up my pc and getting rid of that nagging virus causing constant restarts. Great customer service and I was only charged for an hour even though it took almost 2 hours to fix. Would definitely recommend. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean my computer for virus and spyware, tune up my pc and get rid of unwanted garbage. Installed a better antivirus for protection.

CATEGORY computer repair

Remote support for Spyware and Virus removal and PC Tune up Remote support on setup of new computers, software, printers and backup.

On site support only in New York City and Miami FL. No charge if unable to fix problem..

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover