AASAP CORP

Founded 2016 •

Our company has over 20 years of experience in the construction industry. Our #1 priority is to surpass our client's expectations, save them money and time for them to focus on meeting deadlines and starting new projects. Our Founder started off working for an Engineering & Architectural Firm as an in-house permit coordinator, where she gained all her knowledge, then, eventually branched out and started her own company. Our Team provides all the information and tools for each of our clients, according to their needs. ...

Cal & Son Carpet & Wood Floors

At Cal & Son Carpet & Wood Floors we specialize in high quality, durable products and provide the professional installation and service that ultimately creates your beautiful, long-lasting flooring. Without professional installation, it is just a piece of lumber in a box, or a fabric on a roll. For this reason, and to be certain the manufacturer's warranty remains in effect, we recommend that our products be installed by a professional, authorized dealer

08/20/2019

Very well meeting my specifications for a complete and properly done job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fascia board attached to a screen enclosure

CATEGORY roofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,sunrooms

07/10/2019

The project was completed in a timely manner, with the AASAP team going above and beyond to meet my tight deadline. The worked weekends and late evenings so we could open the space on time. Alvaro was great at communicating what I could expect to be completed and by when. He was wonderful at returning calls, text & email - a rarity in Miami!! I am for sure using him and his wonderful team again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Created a meditation room in our offices

CATEGORY flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/19/2019

They were very professional and did the job on a timely manner and as per there proposal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and flooring

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/19/2019

The remodeling was FANTASTIC! Best services I have received in a long time! I will hire them before any one else! Thank you for the services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling & floors

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/08/2019

Client was very excellent and professional and will hire again. They did laminated wood flooring and very impressed. I have been in the industry for 15 years and the best job I have seen yet!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did flooring

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

Complete kitchen and bathroom remodel, impact windows & doors, sound proofing and flooring installation.