360 Service Provider

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

11098 BISCAYNE BLVD

Miami, FL 33161

360 Service Provider is your “all-around” source for high-quality residential and commercial maintenance. We staff our teams with competent, courteous, and talented professionals, and imbue them with the same commitment to excellence that our management team has embodied for nearly a decade. We are registered, licensed and fully insured , carrying Worker’s Compensation and General Liability Insurance Policies. We also have over five years of experience operating in other high-demand states, including California, so we are well-aware of the need to maintain a reputation for great work. No matter your commercial or residential needs, our team is ready, willing, and able to handle the task quickly, neatly, and professionally. We look forward to adding your name to our ever-growing list of clients, many of whom share our commitment to high standards. Our Mission Our mission is to provide our customers with a safe and efficient experience so that they can get back to doing what they do best. In the end, we believe in treating every customer with the utmost respect and courtesy....

interior painting (1)deck cleaning (1)wallpaper removal (1)flooring (1)appliance repair (1)window cleaning (3)roof cleaning (2)pressure washing (2)gutter cleaning (1)

09/26/2019

Amazing company! They solved my problem very quick. All employees were very courteous and qualified, they did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning and Pressure Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2019

Photo for 360 Service Provider - 11098 BISCAYNE BLVD, Miami, FL - 38134415

Thank you for the positive review and photo. A happy customer is our goal.

09/26/2019

On time and very professional. The young man did a great job and then asked us to check all the windows. He re-cleaned one window since it still had some paint residue on it from the house painting. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows inside and outside for a 2 story separate house

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review. It will be a pleasure provide services for you again.

09/25/2019

It was great. I used them a lot and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did general cleaning, roof cleaning and window cleaning.

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

Hello, Thank you for the positive review. Please keep us in mind for future jobs.

09/23/2019

The work was good and I love it and I love the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my window.

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

07/26/2019

The technician arrived on time, he did excellent and professional work, and the end product was beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They actually did a cupcake dispensing ATM refresh and they repaired it and painted it.

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

07/25/2019

They were very professional and attentive, performed great on everything asked and arrived on time. My first option for next services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting and drywall installation

CATEGORY flooring,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

07/25/2019

I hired 360 Service Provider to have a wallpaper removed and my walls painted. They were amazing! They got here on the scheduled time, two workers with uniforms. They quickly explained to me how they would do the job, took some pictures and did it very quickly. They left the house and it was looking like new. I also got a call a few days later to give them my feedback on the services. I would defi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper Removal + Interior House Painting

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

Hello, Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure.

Facilities & Building Maintenance Services *Residential Solutions: Roof Cleaning (Soft Washing System or Pressure Cleaning System), Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing (all types of surface) & Professional Window Cleaning. Remodeling Services, Handyman Services, Flooring Services, Painting Services, Fence Installation. *Commercial Solutions: Pressure Washing, Professional Window Cleaning, High Rise Window Cleaning, Maintenance Cleaning, High Dusting Cleaning, Janitorial Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Auto-Scrubber, Remodeling Services, Maintenance Services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check