Juliao Garage Doors Inc

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2007

Awards & Badges

8004 NW 154th Street # 244

Miami Lakes, FL 33016

Experience peace of mind knowing that we provide a warranty on all our work and that we are fully licensed and insured. Save money with our reasonably priced, quality service! Three employees. No subs. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's list discount. Additional phone - (888) 629-2015, (786) 271-6480, (561) 479-4788. Family owned. garage doors, Commercial rolling doors and residential; install garage door, Hurricane garage doors, replace broken springs, repair garage door, Garage door opener repair, replace garage door openers, repair broken cable, rolling steel door service, rolling steel door replacement, Gate operators, gate replacement, and dock levelers...

garage doors (311)door installation (18)driveway gate installation (2)

02/08/2021

I don't believe he put in 2 new springs. He said one was in his truck and was rusted the other came out of box. He gave me a 2 year warranty because I bitched.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2021

08/19/2020

Quick and efficient work. I’d hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

06/05/2020

Jose Juliao, the owner, came out the day after we set an appointment for an estimate & answered our questions. It happened that he was the last of the estimates that we needed in order to make up our mind. His estimate was in the middle of the range (about $100-$150 more on the 2 models we were considering). The reason we chose Juliao was for their good reviews on Angie's List & Yelp, his good att...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old garage door with a new hurricane-impact door

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

06/02/2020

I thought I only needed a tune-up. Turns out, my motor was not working properly. They were able to fix the garage mechanism. In under one hour. I used them three years ago for a tune-up, I called them agin and they resolved my issue. Reliable work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gd tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

05/13/2020

Excellent service, and professional technician. New garage door opener installed in less than an hour. Our garage door works better than ever. Highly recommend for all your garage door needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GARAGE DOOR OPENER INSTALLATION

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

04/14/2020

Highly recommend. Rafael was very professional, and thorough. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

02/06/2020

Fantastic. First of all within 1 minute of my submitting my request they called me back. They quoted me a reasonable price and said they could be here in 2 days for the install and said it would take about an hour. Jacinto arrived right on time and installed the new unit in less than an hour and took the old unit away. I got one of those new WiFi openers and can now open and close the door with my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a 10 year old garage door opener replaced and installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

11/04/2019

Punctual and courteous. Juliao Garage Doors was very informative during the tune-up. They completed the service as described on Angie's List and had some good advice regarding our old garage door. Everything went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

10/31/2019

The tech was supposed to arrive between 3pm and 5pm. He called me at 240 saying he was on his way. Loved the fact that he called me, was on time and did a clean professional install with absolutely no hiccups. Would hire again and have already recommended to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install garage door motor at a new home we just purchased.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

08/16/2019

It was a pleasure and great experience to hire this family operated company ,,, From Chris,the salesperson,Melissa,the office person, to Gonzalo,the installer and his assistant , who did a fantastic job under some adverse conditions,because my garage was not so completely unobstructed in some ways for the installation, I salute the effort and would highly recommend them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Double Car Garage Door and new door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

garage doors, Commercial rolling doors and residential; install garage door, Hurricane garage doors, replace broken springs, repair garage door, Garage door opener repair, replace garage door openers, repair broken cable, rolling steel door service, rolling steel door replacement, Gate operators, gate replacement.