Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since July 2014

Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach. ...

Upper Left Wealth Management

I am a fiduciary for a small group of successful individuals. If you are planning for retirement and trying to determine if you are on pace, if you want help "locking in" that pace, if you are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions, feel free to reach out to me. More information is available at www.upperleftwealth.com. I am a CFP and have an MBA.

11/16/2017

He did a great job. Very good quality of work. He showed up on time, worked pretty much non-stop throughout the day, and delivered what he promised. He was very honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him and I will use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He remodeled my kitchen and bathroom a couple weeks ago. This week he tore down and repaired some drywall after I did some electrical work.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/19/2014

My dealings with him have always been fair and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real estate related things.

CATEGORY

Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach. I'll buy your home & pay you cash any price range 3215766947. I buy houses when others say no or Email TomPeter52@yahoo.com I `ll buy houses any condition - price -area walk away today 3215766947 or TomPeter52@yahoo.com I'm also a financial consultant (money broker) entrepreneur extraordinaire I`ll solve all your home financial problems supply you with private lenders and handel all upside down mortgages. Hope to hear from you soon.

I help all that want it I give peace of mind to all people`s problems properties and motivate you to a better life if that`s what you want. call me if you want an opportunity.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available