Talking Heads Hair Salon

Angie's List since May 2011

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Cost is determined by the job....

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do my hair.

01/02/2015

It was good. She does an excellent job of cutting and coloring. She's extremely skilled and listens to the client and what the client wants. She makes your hair look beautiful and she's personable. I go there every month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Talking Heads Hair Salon and the one I go to is Mary Ann. I had a cut, color, shampoo and blow dry.

C

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My regular hairstylist wasn't available and I found this salon on Angie's list. The ladies at the front desk were wonderful and welcoming. However, the lady who colored my hair went several shades lighter than what I requested. I have reddish brown hair and she commented that as you get older you need to have lighter hair. I ended up with beige/faint red hair that washed out my skin tones. She was kind but not very current in her approach to hair color. The others at this salon may do a better job. This was just my experience with one person. If I returned, I would simply request someone else. For now, I will continue to use Pixie's Salon where I always receive great service from Meagan!

04/15/2014

01/18/2014

The professionalism, precision, and personalities that make up Talking Heads, are a perfect fit. They all are great stylists. Krysty, is my favorite. She can get inside my mind and come up with exactly what I wanted. Beautiful hair "cut and color" every time. Only great place in town. Tell them Mary D sent you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kristy, master designer , styled and colored my hair to a perfect color. And the cut was to perfection. I came and left feeling so pampered and relaxed. Krystal and crew do a great job, their Always smiling, and very friendly.

CATEGORY hair salon

Hair cuts, style, color, perm, waxing, makeup, hair conditioning, manicures and nails, texturizing & finishing.