SPACE COAST PLUMBING INC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since February 2007

Honest, reliable, and professional plumbing. Estimates available for your convienence and the guaranteed best solutions for all your plumbing needs. Licensed and insured. Family owned business in Brevard County since 2002. Personalized service and customer oriented. We Know Plumbing and care about our customers!...

Superior Aluminum Installations Inc

Welcome to Central Florida's largest showroom of its kind. We encourage our clients to come and see all of the Superior options that are available to them when they chose to make Superior Aluminum

10/19/2017

The team came by the next day, found the problem (faulty installation of pipe that became damaged and came apart). They quickly replaced the pipe properly and turned my water back on. They left the broken pipe for me to take to the HOA for possible reimbursement. Very friendly, quick, and professional. Highly recommended! Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A pipe opened up right outside my unit and water started bubbling up. It was rather troubling.

06/28/2017

They were good otherwise I wouldn't use them. Anything that goes wrong with plumbing, I call them immediately and they get out here quick and take good care of it. They are very easy to work with. They are my go to for plumbing. Typically one person comes out to do the work. It depends on what's needed. It took about a hour to isolate the problem and fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The sewer line from the house out to the street had some roots that were growing in it and needed to be cleaned out.

04/11/2017

Very professional and high quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bathroom

08/25/2015

Jake promptly returned my phone call despite it being a Sunday and continued to keep me update through the permitting, repair & inspection process.   I was completely satisfied with every aspect of the repair and would not hesitate to recommend Space Coast Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced leaking water line from meter to house (approximately 50')

07/20/2015

All went well, quick friendly and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Kitchen Sink

CATEGORY plumbing

All plumbing service repairs. New installations, commercial, residential, remodels. Slab leaks, repipes, additions, water filtrations systems,new fixtures, sewer hookups, water heaters, gas hook-ups, septic drain fields References available!

Non-Plumbing