Pelchat, Dr. Guy Yves

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since January 2011

Not Rated| 28 Reviews

The Pelchat Chiropractic Center is a full service office that offers Chiropractic Care and Physical Therapy Modalities. We also have two full-time female Massage Therapists on site always working with Dr. Pelchat. We treat patient who have been in Auto Accidents or injured on the job. We also treat Disc problems such as Herniated discs or pinched nerves. Sciatica is a common problem that we are able to help resolve....

02/17/2017

Dr. Pelchat is fantastic! I have been going here for over 10 years and would not even consider another Chiropractor. The adjustment went well and my aches and pains are gone. I will be back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjustment

08/24/2015

Dr. Pelchat has a great personality, and he is a wonderful chiropractor.  He answers questions thoughtfully, and he also asks great questions.  One occasion I called at 9:00 am and was seen at 11:00 on the same day.  This was a miracle as I had a headache that was beyond painful.  Dr. P told me it would be a couple of hours before the pain was completely gone, and I was able to leave while still h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been to see Dr. Pelchat for general tune up as well as a horrible headache.  For the headache, Dr. Pelchat was able to do a few adjustments, and within a few hours the headache was gone.

08/13/2015

When I called the office I explained what I was looking for and the staff member said they would call me right back, which they did and scheduled an appointment for me the following day. Upon arrival the staff took me into the exam room and the Dr. came in right away and went through my medical history and we discussed my previous experience with a chiropractor. Dr. Pelchat gave me an exam and we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am new to the area and was looking for a Chiropractor to establish a relationship with. I found Dr. Pelchat here on Angie's List and called his office for an appointment.

06/26/2015

Dr. Pelchat is fantastic and is massage therapist are fantastic as well.  I am always seen on time and they work me in when needed.  You will not be disappointed after your visit to Dr. Pelchat's office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a patient of Dr. Pelchat for over 10 years.  I have massage therapy and adjustments done on a regular basis.

CATEGORY massage therapy

05/18/2015

I witnessed Dr. Pelchat treat a patient who had dementia.  He was so kind and caring and patient with her.  It was such a difficult situation because she really couldn't give him much feedback regarding what he was doing for her, but he did his best to figure out what she was telling him and to make her comfortable with his care.   He is amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic care

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic and Massage Therapy Available. Spinal Decompression, Physical Therapy Modalities, Electrical Stimulation, Traction, Cold Laser Therapy

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available